Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any shopaholics?

Default Any shopaholics?

Anyone here a shopaholic with diapers/ab/dl items?

The other day I ordered 6 packs of diapers (they are on there way), so I decided to dig out all the diapers I have stashed around my room to see what I already have inorder to figure out if I should buy anymore.

This is around half of them (and does not include all my AB items)

The fact that I live with my parents and just dont have any more room for this stuff is a good reason why I shouldnt buy anymore, but I noticed I am running low on a couple brands and feel the urge to buy some more. I think I will probably buy those and quit buying them for awhile.

I think this might be part of the whole addicted to diapers/ab thing, and I have noticed there are others with this sort of problem of stockpiling them (I once talked to a person who had to rent a storage unit to store diapers in )

Quote Originally Posted by racer View Post
    Anyone here a shopaholic with diapers/ab/dl items?

The other day I ordered 6 packs of diapers (they are on there way), so I decided to dig out all the diapers I have stashed around my room to see what I already have inorder to figure out if I should buy anymore.

This is around half of them (and does not include all my AB items)

The fact that I live with my parents and just dont have any more room for this stuff is a good reason why I shouldnt buy anymore, but I noticed I am running low on a couple brands and feel the urge to buy some more. I think I will probably buy those and quit buying them for awhile.

I think this might be part of the whole addicted to diapers/ab thing, and I have noticed there are others with this sort of problem of stockpiling them (I once talked to a person who had to rent a storage unit to store diapers in )
    Well, for me, living in such a rural setting, I have no choice but to stock-pile. I've found that if I use different ads from stores, it's not so bad visiting them to buy a 'modest' amount. Put together, I have enough for six weeks. (bad weather can hit at the worse times possible, so two-week insurance is mandatory!) Conversely, the spring/summer months are in some ways, worse! Since I have to wear 24/7,,, if I'm out working on the ranch, I find I have to change protection even if I haven't had an accident, due to severe perspiration/sweating, or activity that munches the padding, and leaves noticeable bulges in my butt/groin!..
    So, it's a necessary evil, but there's always ways around such things, if you look/think hard enough about 'em!

B.

Elli

Wow. Do you hide all those?! You must have some epic hiding places!

I think I understand a bit of the desire to hoard a stash. When my stash is running low, the desire to get more intensifies. I also have kept a couple of nappies from brands I once had, so that I can compare them. However, my storage place is much smaller, so I keep two packets (averagely).

Out of interest, what nappies are the ones at the front of your picture, that have bright red markings on them?

I get the same way, then I have to have a buying moratorium until I use down the inventory. My wife, who generally is pretty supportive, gets a little peeved at the "You have too much STUFF here." Cartons of diapers, baby clothes, sissy outfits, baby bottles. Put some of that stuff out on ebay before you get any more.

When I start buying more. I'll likely be like that. Although I have a dresser And a tool box and a Tub so I'm good on hiding places.

You could diaper an army with those!

The fact you can hide those without your parents knowing is amazing, but I'll probably have a wardrobe full of sleepers when I'm older, at least thats the dream. Doubt I could afford them though.

Your not the only one... I keep all this in my room and not all is shown here. I think I took this pic this past summer. I have even more now. I'm an e-bay shop-aholic. If I find a case of diapers in my size under $25 shipped I almost have to buy them.

Wow man that is crazy I wear 24/7 and don't even have that much I only get about 250 diaper a months for my incontentice and where do you hide them that parent would not find them mean a lot of diapers for one person . I got collection baby stuff nothing like that maybe when get room done buy like I think way to much for my point view that crazy.

I'm like that with sleepers whenever I see a deal I can't pass it up, I have quite a few, just last week I saw one a DD and I bought it just to have it, it was a pertty good deal a vermont country store sleeper for 20 bucks.

Those things retail for over 60, it was in perfect condition but way too large for me.