Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hiya

ThatKid

Default Hiya

I am almost 15 years old..I am n 9th grade....I don't really want to grow up and I wish I had diapers or anything tb/dl that could make me feel more babyish besides the teddy bear.

I hope to have fun here and I'll follow the rules

welcome to the forums, do you have other interests or would you like to wait before responding to total strangers.

ThatKid

if you wanna know more just ask

FullMetal

Hey, maybe what kind of games are you into? Play any sports? an instrument? Just tell us about yourself, what your into, what you are not. Some stuff that we wouldn't know by just looking at your profile.

It's really nice meeting you, I hope you can post around and such, this is a cool place, you will like it here.

FullMetal

Monkey

Aloha ThatKid, welcome to the ADISC.org forum.

ThatKid

action/adventure and sports games...i play basketball and baseball...not on any teams
    though....I play the saxophone in school band....my favorite subjects are history/geography and science...don't have a favorite show....no fav color either....i don't like pie...lol

Ooh, sweet! Stick with the saxophone if you like it, it's so versatile in music!

How does one play baseball not on a team? Do you just play with friends?

Welcome to Adisc!

Quote Originally Posted by ThatKid View Post
    my favorite subjects are history/geography and science...don't have a favorite show....no fav color either....i don't like pie...lol
    Darn 1 for 4, oh well.
    Is it a particular science your into, or just in general.

ThatKid

I like animal science...I am like obsessed with animals...and ya I play baseball and basketball with friends