Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Staying at a hotel solely for AB/DL purposes

Question Staying at a hotel solely for AB/DL purposes

Hey everyone,

I have this weird fantasy type thing... my move away from home is taking longer than expected but in the mean time I thought it might be fun to just plan a stay at a hotel for a night or two just completely diapered without worry. Probably just lounge around, stock a couple of beers in the fridge and my diaper bag ready with all the AB/DL stuff. It would be great since I don't have that kinda privacy at home and that during the time I wear, I can also take care of some paperwork.

I know this sounds a bit crazy but has anyone else considered doing this?

If you dont have a place to go diapered, then yeah, go for it. Personally, when I am in my home office, I like to go diapered while I work. It's great when your troubleshooting some random dufus's computer, and you are padded.
    I find it helps me focus more too.

Maybe you should consider a Motel 6 instead of a hotel. Same deal, and you can bring your own refrigerator!

Or save the ~100 bucks and wait until you get the house to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Point Blanch View Post
    Maybe you should consider a Motel 6 instead of a hotel. Same deal, and you can bring your own refrigerator!

Or save the ~100 bucks and wait until you get the house to yourself.
    Is Motel 6 the best value oriented motel? I don't wanna get there and play "Guess this stain", getting all my "innocent" stuffs that I bring all dirty with someone elses bodily secretions.

For the most part you half base it off the area the Motel is in and Half base it off your impression of the Management staff, 9 times out of 10 if they are on top of the business in their office then they are on top of the rooms too.

I say do it though .. i mean pent up desires are easier to deal with when you just let them out. And doing so in this way would most likely be extremely unwinding for you, plus you mentioned the added bonus of being able to blaze through a lot of paper work while your at it. Sounds like Win-Win to me.

Go for it ... I've done the same before (taken a couple of days and tagged them on to business stay away from home). Possibly take a waterproof sheet and put it on underneath the bed sheet on the bed, or take your own bed sheet, that way you won't have to explain or pay extra for a damp mattress if your diaper's damp in the night. (This is what I do when I stay away.) You'll need to switch the waterproof sheet and your own bed sheet off the bed before the maid comes in to clean the room.

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticPant View Post
    Go for it ... I've done the same before (taken a couple of days and tagged them on to business stay away from home). Possibly take a waterproof sheet and put it on underneath the bed sheet on the bed, or take your own bed sheet, that way you won't have to explain or pay extra for a damp mattress if your diaper's damp in the night. (This is what I do when I stay away.) You'll need to switch the waterproof sheet and your own bed sheet off the bed before the maid comes in to clean the room.
    A pretty good solution to this could be something like a Pampers Bed Mat (link). Disposable, easy to hide and less fuss.

Default Try it

Try it, just don't forget the "do not disturb" sign in the morning, and if you go to the pool while housekeeping makes up the room, might want to put your fun things away.

Absolutely. For a number of years while the kids were small, business road trips were essentially my only opportunity to indulge.