Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dream Job

Default Dream Job

What is your dream job?

I want to be a chef and have my own restaurant one day. I hope to make that my career; However if for some reason that doesn't happen I want to be a Picker or work in a pawn shop because I love history. For example i'd love to get my hands on an Apple II just because that's what started the PC boom. I'd also like to find a Brown Box the prototype for the Magnavox Odyssey because the Brown Box was the first videogame system ever made.

For me my dream job would be to Own a huge Building that would serve as a venue with a capacity for at least 1000 people that would also serve as a bar/ restaurant when ever i needed it too, which shares and inc. with a tuner shop.

So in a sense id be a Mechanic,Bartender,Cook,Concert/Club venue Owner =D

Of course with a swanky VIP lounge up stairs and a private villa for me above that.

Quote Originally Posted by SquishyTushy View Post
    For me my dream job would be to Own a huge Building that would serve as a venue with a capacity for at least 1000 people that would also serve as a bar/ restaurant when ever i needed it too, which shares and inc. with a tuner shop.

So in a sense id be a Mechanic,Bartender,Cook,Concert/Club venue Owner =D

Of course with a swanky VIP lounge up stairs and a private villa for me above that.
    Well if that happends and i'm unemployed maybe you could hire me.

My dream job would be working on computer programs for big companies. Failing that It would be being a scientist for the government. I absolutely love science and would love a change to work on the latest discoveries, and prove/ disprove different theories. Oh and government scientist because everyone knows the U.S. government scientists have access to everything they need, and I mean everything.

I would love to own/operate a radio station, but for now I'd just be happy with anything in the field of broadcasting. Other than that, I'd kinda like to make my research on retail and shopping mall history profitable if at all possible.

My dream job would be nourishing the minds of the youth with history, culture, literature, art, and science.

Forcibly fed, if needed. :P Learning is work.

Definitely owning my own haunted house and being a special effects make up artist during off season.

I always wanted to be a police officer. I know that doesn't sound like much of a dream job but it is for someone with a long term physical disability.

Doctor/Surgeon. I do not have the stumic for the latter so. I'm becoming a medic/Nurse/Maybe a doctor in my 40's.

I'm not really sure what my dream job would be. I've still not really decided on an ultimate career goal for myself, the only thing I'm sure of is that it will have to involve face-to-face contact with people.

Maybe something in HR or PR or... party/wedding/events planning.