Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi-ya!

Shytoddler

Default Hi-ya!

well first of all, Hello my name is Joshua, (phew* finally decided to get some courage to post on here. lol)

Some of my interest and hobbies are playing baseball, soccer, and playing video games; i also like building computers and doing some graphics design. I'm currently in HS, but also taking some college classes, going to Major in Mathematics. Yes, , i know ewww!!! I'm just weird like that, but i've always loved math. lol. But anyways, i hope to make new friends here and just get the chance to be part of this community.

LilpawsGHuskypup

Hello Joshua, welcome to Adisc.
    Yay for video games, nay for math! Never been good at it.

Hope you'll have a good time here!

Cheers!

Shytoddler

Haha, yeah not that ppl seem to share my enthusiasm for math. Haha, but thanks for the welcome.

Olivia

Welcome Josh first off ewww Math I struggle a lot in there (geometry is hard and I just started) secondly nice to see you're a gamer what do you play? and any mmos?

Hi! thanks for posting and intro! Baseball and Math FTW!!

Shytoddler

Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Welcome Josh first off ewww Math I struggle a lot in there (geometry is hard and I just started) secondly nice to see you're a gamer what do you play? and any mmos?
    no, dont play any mmos, just stick to fps like the call of duty series or l4d

Hi! thanks for posting and intro! Baseball and Math FTW!!
    yeah, greendaytbfreak, definately!!

Hey Shytoddler, Welcome to ADISC. Good to see your not as shy as your user name would have us believe =P and i don't think its weird to like math.. i like engineering, has a lot of math involved haha.. anyways hope you enjoy our community and become a great part of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Shytoddler View Post
    going to Major in Mathematics.

Mathematics.

Mathematics.

Mathematics.
    Math Five! So I'd guess you're taking AP calc BC? or are you beyond that and taking multivariable?

Shytoddler

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoToad View Post
    Math Five! So I'd guess you're taking AP calc BC? or are you beyond that and taking multivariable?
    I started multivariable this year.

i don't think its weird to like math.. i like engineering, has a lot of math involved haha..
    yeah squishytushy, i think that's what i'm going to study upon entering college, i've been interested in engineering since i was younger. Thanks for the welcome.

I'm just weird like that, but I've always loved math.
    I'm a firm believer that on a diaper site one should not have to count himself weird for something as common as Math.

However, I would say that you have a real problem if you think math loves you back.