Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

My name is Andrew, and I'm new to this site. I'm a Babyfur who is trying to find a larger community then my current one. I assure you I'm not a nub and I have already read the rules. I just wanted to show myself so I could meet some of you.

Khaymen throws his arm over Andrew's shoulder in a half hug and says,
    "Welcome to the group, and don't worry from this day forward you will always be a newbie to me."

Haha, thanks for the welcome. Guess you can't totally get rid of the Noob reputation a pond first joining after all.

Hey hey, In U KAZA! Cool name, by the way .

Welcome to ADISC. This is a wonderful and always growing community. Why? Because it works, because you can feel comfortable and open here, and because we keep our dignity (well, for the most part, lol). So, I'm sure you shall find the size of this place ample enough to meet your tastes. I certainly have.

So, feel free to jump in at any time and have fun on here .

Hey, welcome to ADISC, cool username do you have any hobbies/interests

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any hobbies or interests that you would like to share here? I hope you enjoy your time here and our supportive community! Peace and Love

Yes, I do in fact! I really enjoy wildlife photography. And being in flordia, with Busch Gardens and Walt Disney Animal Kingdom around, it fuels my interest because theirs so much to take photos of. xD

I enjoy a lot of others things, but that's for another time. I'd rather not type a whole bio about myself at the current moment. haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Inukaza View Post
    Yes, I do in fact! I really enjoy wildlife photography. And being in flordia, with Busch Gardens and Walt Disney Animal Kingdom around, it fuels my interest because theirs so much to take photos of. xD
    DUDE! Busch Gardens

I do agree that Florida is awesome....well North Florida at least...You couldn't pay me enough to live below Gainsville.

Anyway, welcome to the site. Enjoy your stay. Oh! What's rule number 1334 on page 949 subsection C paragraph 212 line 9999?!?!

Exclamation Hi ppl

Hi my name is John, Nashy to my normal friends, I am new here but I just have hidden quite well for many years. I read your rules, not big on rules, forgot them already so I will just try and be a good lil person. Basically I know what I like thats about it really. My life has been 'interesting' to say the least, I would say that I am AB/DL/LG and barking mad.