Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: One is bigger.

Question One is bigger.

I noticed that one of my testicles is a bit larger than the other. What should I do? Do I need to worry? Should I tell my doctor?

Thanks,
    SS

GaashaHuzzah

Don't worry about it.

Testicles aren't someting you should worry about the size about too much. If it's only a bit larger, it's just growing a bit faster. If it's twice the size and pulsating, then you need help.

Wait, why were you examining your testicle sizes?

Quote Originally Posted by CuteGaachan View Post
    Wait, why were you examining your testicle sizes?
    I am not quite sure...

Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    Welcome to puberty!
    lol

GaashaHuzzah

Fair warning now, you are going to see hair grow all over your body in various places.

No, you aren't de-evolving into a subhuman species, don't worry.

curiousitykitten

Quote Originally Posted by CuteGaachan View Post
    Fair warning now, you are going to see hair grow all over your body in various places.

No, you aren't de-evolving into a subhuman species, don't worry.
    does this mean I'm really not unique :\

GaashaHuzzah

Quote Originally Posted by curiousitykitten View Post
    does this mean I'm really not unique :\
    No, you have hair growing on the bottom of your feet and on the backs of your ears.

That is very unique.

Weird question! If it makes you feel any better, when I was like 6 or 7, maybe 8... whatever, there was this buddy of mine who got some sort of infection or something and one of his ended swelling a lot and he had to get some sort or surgery. So, ya know, not saying that you have a problem of that sort, just something to consider while your worry about what could possibley be wrong. Have a great night and stuff!

curiousitykitten

umm how exactly would you know about your friends balls being infected?

Weren't you taking a vacation? Also, because it was a long time ago and I can pass it off as innocent childhood shennanigans over which I hold no responsibility cause I was young and if you say anything I can just cover my ears and start screaming real loud - he showed pretty much every dude in our class when we were doing swim lessons at school. Weird right? Whatever. But you asked and junk. This was before the surgery-needing stage and just in the "well that's kinda grotesquely abnormal stage". Come to think of it, I'm not even sure it was calss swim lessons. I might have been an end-of-schol year thing at the pool, which would have made us about seven at the time, because it wasn't open in time for my the birthday when I turned seven, but it was right afterwards, and it was near the start of the summmer... do you think cats would eat peanutbuttre over grass?