Thread: currently in an interesting situation...

Default currently in an interesting situation...

So here I am sitting in hour 2 of a 3 hour lecture.
    while this would be boring on an ordinary day, well...

right now I am sitting with a Bambino Bianco under my jeans a bit wet but nothing to worry about (well maybe a little)

you see I had to wet during class (it was a bit of a big one), and I was mortified. I became so paranoid... I thought I was leaking. I quickly, so I picked up my bag (in which I had a change) and waddled (walking was a bit challenging at this point) to the bathroom.

when I arrived. I looked at myself in the mirror, turns out I wans't leaking at all, not even close (gotta love those Bambinos), I was just being crazy (paranoia about leaking is a serious problem when wearing out in public).

so I waddled back to class, sat down in my thick diaper and then continued to take notes.

I don't know why I chose a bambino today, as it is not my usual daytime diaper, but that certainly was good that I did. after wetting like that my normal Tena Ultra would have been toast (damp toast, but toast nonetheless).

I wear diapers a lot now as is (about 20 of every 24 hours) this obviously means I wear to class a lot, so it is not special for me. but this was a nexperience that reminds me why I do love wearing as often as I do...

it keeps life interesting...

I've wore fairly thick diapers out in public before and tbh people are really unlikely to notice. The odds that somebody will be looking at your crotch/bum are small anyway, and even if they do a diaper is probably the last thing on their mind (even if they notice extra padding). Even then they will likely presume its medical and not talk to you about it out of fear of embarrassing you.

I used to be really shy about wearing in public but the more I have done it the less worried I have been, even now I only do it a few times a year. In theory you could literally walk into a busy street and crap yourself and nobody would suspect. Simply because people start out with the assumption that adults don't wear diaper's.

Paranoia is the number one enemy for a DL. I have never worn to high school or plan to ever wear in high school but college is college and I probably will in college. At least its fun XD.

It probably would have been easier to just put your hand under you to feel if you were leaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    It probably would have been easier to just put your hand under you to feel if you were leaking.
    I did, but paranoia is strong, and given the weather here damp is the usual state of everything.

as I said I THOUGHT (by that I mean sincerely fervently believed) that I was leaking. (again I got a bit paranoid)

and secondly easier... pssshhh, If i wanted easier I would use the toilet

Quote Originally Posted by trojanman View Post
    paranoia is strong
    "Mmmm Strong with Paranoia this one is."

Sorry, I'm sorry I just couldn't help a Star Wars reference after that.

DannyTheNinja

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    Paranoia is the number one enemy for a DL.
    No, it's your best friend. Getting caught is your number one enemy.

On topic... I am still quite uneasy about the idea of wearing to college classes. On occasion I wear to a 1-hour class I have at noon, because always immediately after that class I pass through a building that has a low-traffic restroom ideal for trashing used diapers. And Bambinos... it's going to take some real logistical magic to make those work out at all.

--Danny

Quote Originally Posted by DannyTheNinja View Post
    No, it's your best friend. Getting caught is your number one enemy.

On topic... I am still quite uneasy about the idea of wearing to college classes. On occasion I wear to a 1-hour class I have at noon, because always immediately after that class I pass through a building that has a low-traffic restroom ideal for trashing used diapers. And Bambinos... it's going to take some real logistical magic to make those work out at all.

--Danny
    actually it takes a lot less logisitc magic to work out wearing Bambinos, they are so absorbant, I have never needed to change in public. and I was there for 6 hours. so it works out a bit counter intuitive to what you might think.

I loved to wear to long classes. Especially the giant classes in the 300+ people lecture halls that could be aced by anything with a pulse. I remember I had one at night once ,and me and a friend would sit in the back and play chess or Stratego for a few hours whilst the half senile professor babbled on about nothing.

The best way I always found to wear to class was to wear some boxer briefs or leggings over the padding to keep it quiet and somewhat slim, and then wear some loose fitting nylon gym pants or warm-ups over that. The pants make so much noise that the diaper crinkles will get lost in the background, and since they are already poofy, you can conceal a massively soaked and swollen diaper.

I could go out wearing a diaper, no problem, albeit well hidden

i could NOT however be caught in public wearing *points down*

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyjeff View Post
    The pants make so much noise that the diaper crinkles will get lost in the background, and since they are already poofy, you can conceal a massively soaked and swollen diaper.