Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ' A how to ' when you got a number 2.

Default ' A how to ' when you got a number 2.

what have you found to be the best method for getting changed?
    ( for argument sake let's say you'd be a few pounds lighter once the offending article has been removed )
    ie a potential number 2 maybe in your under'drawers!

i'd just like to know how everybody deals with a situation like this, naturally if this is not applicable to you.
    then you've no need to reply.

Loopygone

I usually just empty out the nappy into the bog, just to stop it smelling even worse, then jump in the shower. Easier then wipes, and lets me get cleaner....

yeah i just shower shortly after

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    I usually just empty out the nappy into the bog, just to stop it smelling even worse, then jump in the shower. Easier then wipes, and lets me get cleaner....
    Same here except i wipe before jumping in the shower

I usually dump the content in the toliet if I can and then wipe up and change into a new diaper or underware and take a shower as soon as I can.

Nothing too fancy for me. I shake whatever I can out of the diaper, wipe a bit, then immediately take a long shower, both to make sure I'm clean and I don't smell bad. Afterwards I stuff the used diaper in a plastic bag, tie it, and leave it to fester in my garage until garbage day.

I wear flushable liners in the back of my nappies, despite only wearing disposables. When I've messed, I untape the nappy and pull it down, leaving the liner stuck to my bottom. I sit on the toilet and peel off the liner taking most of the poo with it. A quick wipe with baby wipes and I'm ready for the shower. The nappy itself doesn't usually get dirty except occasionally at the edges if I've really filled it.

Better still is a squat toilet with a hand-held warm sprayer which I had at my old house. Then I could just take my knickers and nappy off, squat and spray my bottom, and the liner and all the mess just goes straight down the drain. I could change a dirty nappy in under two minutes.

S

figured there was sum secret procedure i missed thanks for the tips

I mostly shower, but sometimes I can handle the mess with wipes if I'm going right back into another diaper.

Elli

Sometimes you can use the clean part of the nappy to wipe the worst off. Other times, it's not worth the risk of dabbing poop in clean places. It's been a long time since I lasted used for poop, it's nasty to clean.