Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: assasins creed 2

Default assasins creed 2

yep

and im very surprised noone else came up with this.
    yes its the cshining successor to assasins creed, assasins creed 2, this game picks up where the last one left off

overall impression, wonderful ABSOLUTEL wonderful.

the italian setting right at the dawn of the enlightenment the renaissance is, as you can expect, a very richly decorated time.

the fght sytem is excellent, and i love how you can steal another persons weapo from them.

so, who has it, who likes it?

Little ollie

Its pretty good though far too easy I thought.

I really liked the game, personally. I found Ezio to be a refreshing character, if a bit annoying at some times, and the overall plot to be solid as far as the Assassin's Creed mythos goes. It gave Desmond a lot more screen time, too, and opened up the opportunity to have the third game with him as both the protagonist and the main character. You know, something that most writers worth their snuff would have figured out from the beginning :P

I'm being facetious, though, and I won't ram on the plot simply because it's original, something that modern video games seem to be lacking at this point. Hey kids, lets have another game about a huge man in power armor with the personality of a bulldog made of bricks shooting some disgusting looking alien menace et cetera ad infinium.

Gameplay was improved from the last one; the scenery was amazing.

I liked SCreed 2, a lot, though it was pretty easy. Maybe I'm just more hardcore than I thought, or something :P

Quote Originally Posted by Milla View Post
    I really liked the game, personally. I found Ezio to be a refreshing character, if a bit annoying at some times, and the overall plot to be solid as far as the Assassin's Creed mythos goes. It gave Desmond a lot more screen time, too, and opened up the opportunity to have the third game with him as both the protagonist and the main character. You know, something that most writers worth their snuff would have figured out from the beginning :P

I'm being facetious, though, and I won't ram on the plot simply because it's original, something that modern video games seem to be lacking at this point. Hey kids, lets have another game about a huge man in power armor with the personality of a bulldog made of bricks shooting some disgusting looking alien menace et cetera ad infinium.

Gameplay was improved from the last one; the scenery was amazing.

I liked SCreed 2, a lot, though it was pretty easy. Maybe I'm just more hardcore than I thought, or something :P
    Ya I found it to be a really easy game as well however, there was one Assassins tomb that was really annoying. The one were you have to do an obstacle course like thing hitting a bunch of switches by hanging from them. I just kept on jumping into the water. The storyline was great, left an opening for a third game, and made a reasonable excuse to why you can continue using the animus after the game ends. Overall I have to say that AC2 was far better than the first.

LilpawsGHuskypup

I have played Assassins Creed, but never owe my own copy.
    Can't say I was so interested about it, I played it with a friend and we just walked around in Jerusalem pick-pocketing and killing random people. *chuckle*

As for Assassins Creed II, that one has changed my mind.
    It looks pretty darn fun.
    It led that I watched the first walkthroughs out of pure interest.
    The reason I haven't bought it is because I still have this feeling that it might become boring in a while, doing the same things over and over.
    Kill that guy, kill that guy. Don't kill that guy and kill that guy in a different way than you killed the first two guys.

Nevertheless, it look like an awesome game! I just might buy it.

I have played it, but not beat it yet due to my brother being so protective of his games. (It's like telling a librarian not to touch a book because the binding is fragile.. )

Anywho, great game. I enjoyed the sense of freedom I got when I played it, especially the free-run feature allowing you to go where ever you want to. The storyline is deep, but almost too full of mysteries. I don't know if thats because I havn't beat it yet or what. Still good though. Once you get into it enough there is enough distractions to keep you interested, collecting things, doing side missions, increasing your arsenals power and capacity, ect. There are a few unrealistic things, like the leap of faith move...

The graphics were amazing, just amazing. The effects and music were pretty great too.

rented it, beat it in a weekend, returned it

LOVED the story, fighting, and freerunning was as good as ever, the ending was absolutely top notch

the quest for the "truth" is by far the most fun sidequest

(fav tactic, disarm guards then insta kill them with their own weapon in a brutal fashion)

HATED, why do I leap of faith from like EVERY rooftop (seriously they overdid it), NO replay value (unless you didn't do much on the first playthrough), also several pointless and ill explained sidequests (what is the deal with the statuettes, and why does every town have cheating husbands)

overall, a rent for me, it is a whirlwind of brutality, brilliant story and beautiful scenery and motion, but it is over all too quickly for my taste, and there is almost no reason to play it again.

I personally thought that the first hour of the game really sucked but once you got past it it got increasingly better.I love the new assassination techniques.although i haven't beat it yet i like the new hidden blades and how you had to buy weapons and that there were more then just flags to find in this game.I loved doing the assassins tombs i thought it was a great idea.I also liked how you don't just do the same thing over and over again witch is what the first one basically was.To bad it was overshadowed by MW2...

Still on the fence about getting it. In the first game, it seemed that the designers did have of the game awesomely, and the other half terribly. The difficulty was rock-bottom, it was buggy, and contained no replay, but you could still have a blast while playing it. I've heard a lot of good stuff about 2 though, if you could rent pc games I'd definitely do that 0_o