Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy XIII

Little ollie

Default Final Fantasy XIII

So who else is looking foward to this wayy more than they were looking foward to COD?

YouTube - Final Fantasy XIII International Trailer [HD]

*Drools*

My copy has already been paid for in full. I'm picking it up the second it comes out.

The only game in the series that I did not completely love was VIII. Heh.

Little ollie

I'm poor so I'm saving still, hopefully the store near me will have a midnight launch like they did with cod, if they did it would be awesome.

After the trash that the series have been after 9...I dont hold much hope for 13 >>

LilpawsGHuskypup

I want this game. Badly!
    Man am I longing for this. So far, it has awesomeness written all over it.
    It's the very essence of epic.

Too bad Microsoft had to whine for a 360 version...
    They should've focused all resources on maxing it for the PS3.
    (I hold no grudges against Xbox or it's users.)

After the trash that the series have been after 9...
    I don't agree. FFX was the first FF I ever played and remains the best game I have ever played.
    FFX-2 was a letdown, but FFXII was beyond awesome. Geesh, I had fun with that game. Taking down Yiazmat is one of the greatest, hardest RPG challenges I've ever completed. But fun. So much fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire_lupine06 View Post
    After the trash that the series have been after 9...I dont hold much hope for 13 >>

Funny enough, FFIX was actually very well done. I, in my opinion, think FFXII is the worst of the series. FFX was probably the second best, only beat by FFVIII.

Though, the amount of hype FFXIII is getting is setting it up to be disappointing; no matter how good a game it really is, I'm afraid it's not going to live up to its hype.

I'm pretty pumped, probably get it on the release date. I've always been a "Nintendo" fanboy, so never really had the chance to play much of the older ones on the Sony consoles. I had VIII for PC, and I enjoyed that one. (I know its not very well liked in the community..but whatever).

This one looks good, and from what I've read about the battle system, it looks pretty cool/unique. I'm not sure I like the idea of only controlling 1 of your party members, and the fact that if you die, its a gameover...but the real time aspect is a plus.

We'll see...1 more month to go.

Quote Originally Posted by LilpawsGHuskypup View Post
    I don't agree. FFX was the first FF I ever played and remains the best game I have ever played.
    You clearly need to play more video games then... FFX was decent but it had flaws... very big flaws.. the sphere grid and those fucking damn blitz ball games. God I hate blitz ball..

But ever since after Final Fantasy 8 which is perhaps the last good FF game. Every game after it featured main character's that have progressively got more gay (if not, Emo) and retarded. That and when was the last good overall plot in a FF game?

oh plus.. the graphics don't even look on par with 360/ps3.. asides for the HD CGI clips.. The live gameplay looks just slightly above what the PS2/Wii is able to pull off.

Anyways Huskypup.. go play some Mass Effect, Diablo, Dragon Age and many other games that are for a fact better then FFX.

Little ollie

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    The live gameplay looks just slightly above what the PS2/Wii is able to pull off.
    You have got to be kidding right?

Yea i saw the trailer at E3 it looked okay...