Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hi,
    i'm new here. I'm a diaperlover from Germany. I'm living together with my Girlfriend and she knowns from "it".

Bye

Willkommen im Forum! (Welcome to the forum, for all non-Germans ) Nice to see a fellow from my own country!
    Hope you'll give us some more details about yourself, so we get to know you better. What are your hobbies? What's your girlfriends attitude towards you being a DL? When did you discover your a DL, ..........? Just fill us in a bit!

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any hobbies or interests? Hope you enjoy it here and our supportive community! Peace and Love

Hi,
    i'm a university student, with many exams at the moment.
    My girlfriend is very open minded, so it's no problem for her when i wear diapers. She self doesn't really like to wear them. But when she has her period, she's doing me a feavor and wearing diapers at nighttime.
    I love her so much.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by certinaw View Post
    Hi,
    i'm a university student, with many exams at the moment.
    My girlfriend is very open minded, so it's no problem for her when i wear diapers. She self doesn't really like to wear them. But when she has her period, she's doing me a feavor and wearing diapers at nighttime.
    I love her so much.
    You're quite late in getting your degree... at age 35! But better late than never.

I've heard of girls using pull-ups as protection during their periods, so it's certainly not unheard of to use diapers for that purpose as well.

Either way, welcome to ADISC!

Peachy