Thread: WOoo I'm back and with an anecdote!

Default WOoo I'm back and with an anecdote!

So it has been awhile. I did come on off and on over the past two years but I mainly just posted random tidbits in the gaming section. But now I want to get more active in posting again.

I do want to tell y'all something interesting. So I live in a apartment with 4 other guys. Technically 3 other guys but one of them has a boyfriend who basically lives here which is okay cause I like him the most. Anyways, at the beginning of the semester I realized that I am the first one back to the apartment. So I went down to one of my roomie's room to go let his dog out of her cage, cause I was asked to and I am not going to let a puppy stay in a cage all day if I can let her out. When I entered I saw a pack of adult diapers on the ground sitting out of the way near, the cage. I looked at it and thought "Huh, that is interesting". I am probably not going to ask any questions about it because he probably doesn't wear them. He had surgery awhile back and he probably had to wear diapers for a little while because of it. But it was an interesting discovery.

Welcome back and well I haven't seen you here before so Welcome!

Thunder

Maybe you forgot em there last semster ^^

Cheers!

WB ScubaSteve.. i used to know someone who we called that

Anyways sounds like a FRee pack of diapers to me .... you should ask your roommate if you can have them =p

I don't really want them. Upon further investigation I found out they were like cheap Sam's club bulk brand.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaSteve View Post
    When I entered I saw a pack of adult diapers on the ground sitting out of the way near, the cage. I looked at it and thought "Huh, that is interesting". I am probably not going to ask any questions about it because he probably doesn't wear them. He had surgery awhile back and he probably had to wear diapers for a little while because of it. But it was an interesting discovery.
    Maybe he uses them to keep the dog cage dry?

Probabyl best not to confront him. If anything, you can ask if he still needs them or if you can have them yourself

Peachy