Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Apocalyptic Diapers

Default Apocalyptic Diapers

So I do alot of thinking and day dreaming, and quite often I think about the possible decline of technology, and the possibility of a complete societal meltdown. Imagine if some catastrophic event lead society as we know it to a complete meltdown, and the whole world is a shit-hole where you have to survive on your own. No job to obtain money, in fact, there is no money at all. Violence is at every corner of the Earth, basically a hell-on-earth type scenerio.

My question is, if you lived in this kind of world, would you still find the time to wear diapers?

Yes, logically i would wear more becuase well they are free and it is the apocalypse

Well, if the whole is a shit-hole you wouldn't want to use public toilets would you?!
    And not having to stop to relieve myself is one less worry on my mind in that situation.

Honey, did you go steal some diapers yet? I told you yesterday and you're almost out!!!

Butterfly Mage

Well... if the world got more-or-less depopulated, you'd still have the problem that plastic gets brittle after a few years of shelf life. You'd eventually have the problem of not being able to find diapers that still worked. Of course, you'd have to learn how to hunt and farm too, since most canned goods only last a few years as well.

Loopygone

I'd have more things to worry about then nappies. Like survival.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Mage View Post
    Well... if the world got more-or-less depopulated, you'd still have the problem that plastic gets brittle after a few years of shelf life. You'd eventually have the problem of not being able to find diapers that still worked. Of course, you'd have to learn how to hunt and farm too, since most canned goods only last a few years as well.
    go cloth lolz

for food stock MREs

Butterfly Mage

Yeah... But cloth sucks. And so do mre meals. So... Let's hope the world doesn't end in 2012

GaashaHuzzah

When/if the world ends, I'mm become a Kamen Rider and rule the barren world, forcing my underlings to reproduce and migrate the lands.

And wear diapers. That will be Law Number 4.

I would not be sure if i would find time to wear diapers anymore.. i mean i would most likely be completely involved in helping the ones i love to survive, and if diapers were a priority im sure they would be wondering why im wasting my time scavenging for nappies. If i found time to my self though, with out a doubt i would still wear.. i mean its a lot easier to travel and survive not having to look for a toilet.. and it can make it easier to hide the trail. I think i would definitely switch to cloth permanently though cause finding disposables means more to carry, but then again i don't know what the laundry situation would be like.