Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The feeling of wetting on accident

Default The feeling of wetting on accident

I had a dream last night that I was in high school again. I was on a school trip and suddenly I had to pee really badly. I tried to hold it, but suddenly it started to come out on its own. I had totally forgotten what it felt like to be trying to hold back and still have your bladder push the urine out. It would come out and then I would manage to hold it and then it would push out again, etc. This combined with the embarrassment of what was happening was actually rather exhilarating. Isn't it weird how sometimes you remember things in dreams that you had completely forgotten otherwise? I mean, I knew what it felt like to wet, but only when I'm doing it on purpose. So anyway, just thought it was worth posting.

Loopygone

Did/do you wet the bed out of interest? I usually have those kinda dreams when I really need to go :X. And I can still remeber that feeling from the last time I wet accidently :X.

I have done that before, but for some reason not last night. I actually wish I had because I think it is fun. But still, the dream was soooo real I am really shocked I woke up dry. So since I was wearing a diaper anyway I wet and went back to sleep! Haha!

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

And I can still remeber that feeling from the last time I wet accidently :X.
    How long ago was that? Would you say it was similar to what I described? I am just wondering if it feels different for different people.

Loopygone

Umm we're talking about 6-7 here :P. And I just remeber it building up until well I got a fizzing kinda feeling in my belly/bladder and that was it. I used to ask to go to the loo at night, and my parents didn't hear me calling down the stairs.
    I was then informed I didn't need permission to goto the toilet, and I felt like a man.... well a boy in wet pj's really :X.

I was then informed I didn't need permission to goto the toilet, and I felt like a man.... well a boy in wet pj's really :X.
    That is too funny!

LilLillyKitten

I've experienced something like this irl, actually... but only when I was padded.

My dream is that I'm in a dormitory and desperately looking for a bathroom that isn't being used by someone else. I have trouble going in front of others, so in the dream, as soon as I find a bathroom with no one in it, it suddenly is swarmed by guys coming in. Often I'm a lot younger, like junior high age, etc.

For me the feeling always happens when ever i wet the bed.. its usually a dream where im CONVINCED im by or using a toilet and i wake to find out other wise ...

The Feeling used to be very shameful/embarrassing for me, it grew into familiar/nostalgic in time.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    My dream is that I'm in a dormitory and desperately looking for a bathroom that isn't being used by someone else. I have trouble going in front of others, so in the dream, as soon as I find a bathroom with no one in it, it suddenly is swarmed by guys coming in. Often I'm a lot younger, like junior high age, etc.
    The bathrooms in my dorm are co-ed.

I don't have a problem with going in front of others, but it kind of makes it tough to have a drunken piss off with your buds while one girls having a shower and another two are using the toilets.

The Feeling used to be very shameful/embarrassing for me, it grew into familiar/nostalgic in time.
    I know what you mean.