Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone have parents who are AB/DL?

Default Anyone have parents who are AB/DL?

How would you react if you found out one of them was?

Or how do you feel about them being into it? Does it creep you out? Are they still in the closet about it? Did you get into this because of them?

I am not. But I remember I few months back someone joined and they claimed they were a "2nd generation ab/dl". The name is slipping my mind right now, maybe they'll see this though.

I would have thought there would be very few people, as anyone that encourages their children to be involved in something which is usually a sexual fetish is quite frankly a pervert.

If mine were, I'd be freaked out, but more because they let me find out. In my opinion, it's not something to be quite so open about.

That's just me, and I guess for someone who for them it isn't sexual, or it isn't for their parents, it would be a bit different.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky View Post
    I am not. But I remember I few months back someone joined and they claimed they were a "2nd generation ab/dl". The name is slipping my mind right now, maybe they'll see this though.
    That's Muira_Wolf_Pup, just for your information.

As for the original topic, I'm having suspicions that being a caretaker is somehow tied into my genes. All of the women on my mom's side are either nurses or some sort of caregiver. Combine that with my dad's kinkiness (DONT' THINK ABOUT IT LIKE THAT. He left bondage magazines in the bathroom when I was a kid.) and you get a dommy mommy. It'd be really awkward to somehow figure out that my mom was a caretaker for ABs, though......really, really awkward.

I have thought about the idea that fetishes being genetic and the possibility of them being passed down from generation to generation. But I just find it a little creepy to know your parents bed habits.

I just shiver at the thought of my own parents wanting to be babies, and I have never heard of any parents being abdls and the child, sure they could be more accepting or whatever but I think the family would have alot of issues.

I mean since its a kink they should just keep it behind their doors and never let their kid on it, or else something is wrong.

LilpawsGHuskypup

I don't know. I just don't know.
    I think I'd find it very weird and awkward, even being as open minded as I am.
    I have trouble seeing it happening.

Loopygone

I would act suprised, because I wouldn't have a clue. But its not something I'd really want to talk about with either parent. Its not like finding out you like the same band as your dad..... :X