Thread: Well, hello all...

Default Well, hello all...

Keeps limiting my access so I figured now's as good a time as any to introduce myself.

Reallly, don't expect me to post a lot- I'm the lurking type.

Yes, lurk from the shadows... just out of sight... ready to strike when you least expe-

Anyways!

Pretty much here to read the stories, maybe put on of my own in sometime. Though, I might pop in on some video game or manga talks...

So... yeah. That about sums it up, I guess. Nice to meet you all, and please don't leave me hanging from a bridge with cement shoes. - or anything of that nature.

I like your use of smilees.

But anyways, welcome to Adisc!. It took me a few months before I actually posted anything, so just chill back and relax, and do it however you feel!

Hi there! Welcome to ADISC.

Lurking type, eh? Don't worry, I was kinda that way for a bit after I joined.

A story fan, huh? There are lots of good stories here. I think you'll be pleased at what we have to offer.

Enjoy your time here!

--The Foxxeh Assassin--

Quote Originally Posted by raiderrpg View Post
    Keeps limiting my access so I figured now's as good a time as any to introduce myself.

Reallly, don't expect me to post a lot- I'm the lurking type.

Yes, lurk from the shadows... just out of sight... ready to strike when you least expe-

Anyways!

Pretty much here to read the stories, maybe put on of my own in sometime. Though, I might pop in on some video game or manga talks...

So... yeah. That about sums it up, I guess. Nice to meet you all, and please don't leave me hanging from a bridge with cement shoes. - or anything of that nature.
    Heh, I Got Here From Google, To The Stories, And Then I Signed Up. :P

Welcome To ADISC. It's Not Hard To Lurk In The Shadows Here... Sometimes. XD

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any hobbies or interests? Hope ya enjoy it here and our supportive community. Peace and Love