Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Juggalos or Juggalettes HERE?

Default Any Juggalos or Juggalettes HERE?

Anyone here still or are into Insane Clown Posse, Twiztid, Blaze ya Dead Hommie, ABK, or Dark Lotus? Post if you represent the Hatchet, and haters stay out!
    MMFWCL!

Loopygone

Why do juggalos always tell haters to stay out?

Cause Haters just like to get a rise out of us. They come in and say somthing like "Oh ICP sucks, they cant rap." It like really? Why are you wasting our time with that nonsense. If you dont like it then dont come to the thread! MMFWCL

I listen to ICP, Twiztid, Dark Lotus, and Tech N9ne occasionally, but I wouldn't call myself a juggalo. I just don't take it that seriously, and I listen to country, metal, classical, and basically anything else, also, so I don't like label myself.

Peachy

I have no clue what you'Re talking about. What are those names you list? Place names? Activities? Games? Movies?

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmoman View Post
    Cause Haters just like to get a rise out of us. They come in and say somthing like "Oh ICP sucks, they cant rap." It like really? Why are you wasting our time with that nonsense. If you dont like it then dont come to the thread! MMFWCL
    What if they just want to state their own opinions on the music? No one's tryin to get a rise outta ya.
    Sides...

ICP was good when I was 13. It stopped being good after that because I realized how much of an angry little prick it turned most people into.

LilLillyKitten

I dig Twiztid, but I can only take so much ICP; I actually love the song "Homies" haha.

I just don't care for a lot of their lyrics...

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmoman View Post
    No one's been able to properly rap for well over a decade. the only song I think I like from ICP is "undone" or something like that.. and that was more rock (not hard rock/metal.. just rock) then anything else.

I'm a fan of ICP, Twiztid, Dark Lotus, Tech N9ne, KMK, Boondox, Potluck, and etc. I'm planning on going to the Gathering this year if I can get the money for it which is $150 for a ticket and ride to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    I have no clue what you'Re talking about. What are those names you list? Place names? Activities? Games? Movies?
    Juaggalo/Juggalettes are what people call the fans of ICP (Insane Clown Posse) or any Psychopathic Records artist.

Quote Originally Posted by Corri View Post
    What if they just want to state their own opinions on the music? No one's tryin to get a rise outta ya.
    Sides...

ICP was good when I was 13. It stopped being good after that because I realized how much of an angry little prick it turned most people into.
    Not all ICP fan are angry little prick in the same way that not all furry are butt hurt loser who BAWWWWW over stupid shit on the internet .