Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In excess?

Default In excess?

Okay well, here is my problem I am facing. Lately...about the last 5o8 times we'll say, every time I put on a diaper I use it and when I get ready to change I think to myself

"Okay, you're not going to get off in this one"

and I always break that promise to myself. I fear that I am getting off in excess. What could be the cause for me to do this every time I get diapered? I usually am attracted to diapers, but it seems I am getting too horny too much and I am frankly saddened by this, mainly at myself, b/c it shows I lack self control.

These past 2 weeks i have been studying for final exams, so maybe I am just under more pressure and feel the need to "release" more, but IDK, I am disappointed in myself for doing this every time I use diapers. It makes me kind of want to give them up so I don't over do this, btw...is it possible to over masturbate?

So, has anyone else faced an issue like this? Any tips on how I can lessen this?

Haha...my God you're a teenager. I hate to say it, but when I was your age, I had days when I masturbated 10 times in one day. I think instead of worrying about masturbating once a day in a diaper, you should try to break my record. Okay, I'm joking with you a little because this is all very normal, and what you're doing is quite normal, except for the diaper part, and we are who we are.

Sex is a strong biological part of us. It would be abnormal if you didn't want to exercise that which is hard wired in us. You are correct in assuming that pressure may cause a greater desire to masturbate. It is a great pressure reliever.

Believe me, there are a lot more important things to worry about. Like so many of us where diaper wearing is a sexual thing, getting off from it is going to happen and going to be normal for us. It would be silly not to enjoy it. Life is too short.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Haha...my God you're a teenager. I hate to say it, but when I was your age, I had days when I masturbated 10 times in one day. I think instead of worrying about masturbating once a day in a diaper, you should try to break my record. Okay, I'm joking with you a little because this is all very normal, and what you're doing is quite normal, except for the diaper part, and we are who we are.

Sex is a strong biological part of us. It would be abnormal if you didn't want to exercise that which is hard wired in us. You are correct in assuming that pressure may cause a greater desire to masturbate. It is a great pressure reliever.

Believe me, there are a lot more important things to worry about. Like so many of us where diaper wearing is a sexual thing, getting off from it is going to happen and going to be normal for us. It would be silly not to enjoy it. Life is too short.
    Sure there's all that, but if you really wanted to stop you could just burn yourself with lit cigarettes every time the idea pops into your head. That may not seem entirely reasonable, but hey, if horses could talk then... then... anyways, if you're really into stopping, then occupy yourself with other things. If you're out and about or busy doing other stuff, you're not going to think about it as much, even if you're wearing diapers while doing so. And if that doesn't work and it's still bothering you a lot, you could just stop wearing diapers for a bit.

As a teenager, you have more male hormones driving than you ever will later in life. As a stressed out teenager studying for finals, sexual thoughts are even more fun relative to your current regimen.

Masturbation is not unhealthy, and the body isn't terribly affected even if you do it to extreme excess. Masturbating in diapers makes no difference.

Rather than worrying, have fun while it lasts. In my experience, with each passing year it gets less fun and your body is best primed for a great experience less often.

what every one has said above is true.
    once I got older I damn near stopped masturbating.

plus diapers for fetishists are a major turn on, so of course you can't "help yourself"

if it interfears with your regular life then maybe you might have a problem, but if it is just a release thing and you can move on with your life, well I woulnd't worry about it

Unless you are rubbing yourself raw you can't wreck anything physically. But if you need to do it during the day out in public you might want to get some counciling.

At 17, your horniness is at an all-time high. Can't help it when the temptation is so strong.

LilpawsGHuskypup

Very true, the things that has been said.
    I think in the end there's a matter of self control and discipline.
    But sexual tension is tough to tackle at times, and the teen years makes it even worse.
    I don't think you should be too worried about masturbating too much though.
    As far as I'm concerned, there's nothing dangerous with pulling off too much.
    On the contrary, I've heard it's good.
    Something about that it helps to prevent prostate cancer.
    Just make sure that you don't harm yourself.

It doesnt interfear with anything really, the only thing that it gets in the way of is bed time and it puts it off by about and hour or so.

dprdinky

Wish I had that type of an excuse for not going to bed any sooner. It will settle down overtime. Get used to the diaper and go to sleep without doing it, unless you don't know what to do with a stiffy when going to sleep.