Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New here

Default New here

Hi, all. My name is Benjie, some of you may know me already. I've been a part of the babyfur scene for many years now, and have been around to some degree in ab/dl circles in various parts of the U.S. I discovered my interests in diapers and such things at a fairly young age, but waited until I was 18 to really do anything with those feelings.

I originally found out about the ab community through the site diaper.nu, and used to read the stories in their XXL story archive (sadly, I think that part of the site went offline a few years ago). I was referred to this site by a friend and fellow babyfur.

I currently live in MA and attend school there (working on a degree in English/professional writing), and also work full time. I love books, and have a particular fondness for works of good fiction, cultural theory, and art photography. I enjoy some contemporary board games (e.g. Settlers of Catan, Last Night on Earth), and like to both play sports and follow certain college/pro sports teams.

Questions? Comments? Cruel taunts?

GaashaHuzzah

HAHAHAHA you like sports teams. That'll be my cruel taunt

Anyway, welcome to ADISC.

You might wanna change your name to something that reflects upon you, but it's no ones decision but your own.

LilpawsGHuskypup

I've been searching for something to make into a cruel taunt in your introduction, but I failed at finding anything. ^^

Welcome to ADISC puppy!

You might wanna change your name to something that reflects upon you, but it's no ones decision but your own.
    Why, I think that's a sweet name? =D

GaashaHuzzah

Quote Originally Posted by LilpawsGHuskypup View Post
    Why, I think that's a sweet name? =D
    It's much better to be original with your username...

Thanks for the greetings!

I understand that the name is a bit obvious, but I use it a lot of different places, and so intend to keep it here also. Thanks for the support, Lilpaws. I feel like part of the community already.

Ignore them dude, you call yaself whatever you want

Welcome to ADISC

Welcome to ADISC! Hope ya enjoy it here and our supportive community! Peace and Love from a WORLD CHAMPION NEW YORK YANKEES FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    Peace and Love from a WORLD CHAMPION NEW YORK YANKEES FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    All I have to say to that is "Go Tigers!"

LilpawsGHuskypup

Quote Originally Posted by babypup View Post
    Thanks for the greetings!

I understand that the name is a bit obvious, but I use it a lot of different places, and so intend to keep it here also. Thanks for the support, Lilpaws. I feel like part of the community already.
    You're most welcome pal!
    It's a nice name, original or not.
    Wait... diaper.nu? Isn't that a Scandinavian site from the start..?