Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Self-Spanking

  1. #1

    Default Self-Spanking

    Has anyone ever tried self spanking? :Facepalm:I know that sounds stupid but im just wondering if anybody has tried it. PS. please dont post a smart aleck answer
    Last edited by MetalHeadTiffany; 14-Jan-2010 at 16:35.

  2. #2

    Default

    As a matter of fact, I have not only tried spanking myself but do so whenever I get the chance. I love getting spanked, and I have found that self-spanking works very well. I have been spanking myself regularly since 2003, when I was 12.

    I have two small pieces of board that I use as makeshift paddles. The larger of them is about 12-16 inches (~30-40cm) long and 4 inches (~12cm) wide. It is about a half-inch thick. The other one is slightly shorter, narrower, and thinner. During the summer, I also cut switches to spank myself with. I imagine that a wooden spoon (particularly one with a nice, long handle) would also work quite well, although I have never tried this (although my parents used to spank me with one, and it hurt terribly).

    When I paddle myself, I typically lie face down on my bed, then raise the board above and behind my butt as high as possible, and then spank myself with it. You cannot get as good a swing as someone else would if they were spanking you, but you can still get a good enough swing for it to hurt quite a bit. However, your arm will get tires eventually, and you may find you need to stop and rest your arm every few swats if you try this. It is somewhat easier to paddle yourself standing up, as you can often get a better swing, so you may want to try that. I do this occasionally, but I like to be lying face down when I get spanked, so I do this more often. When I spank myself standing up, I bend down a little and braced one of my arms by holding onto my leg just above the knee with one hand, and then I spank with the other hand.

    When I use a switch, I typically stand up to do it, as I can get a better swing that way, but it works lying down, too. The nice thing about switches and canes is that you can get a very good swing that will result in a very painful spanking with just a flick of the hand of wrist, which makes them excellent implements for self-spanking. Just spank with the switch or cane the same way I described the standing-up paddling. You will be surprised what a good, painful spanking you can give with a switch if you can get a nice, fresh, whippy one. I have been able to give myself painful, red lines on my bottom with such a switch that last for days.

    Once or twice I tried to spank myself with a belt, but I found that not to work very well, so I wouldn't recommend using a belt.

    Do not bother spanking yourself by hand- it is impossible to get a good swing, and it will hardly sting at all.

    I like to give myself very severe spankings with hundreds of strokes, and a couple times I was able to spank myself so hard that it hurt a little whenever I sat down for the next few days, so you certainly can give yourself a satisfying spanking. I have never been spanked by anyone else for fun, and I don't ever intend to let someone else spank me for fun. The only times I have been spanked by others were when my parents punished me by spanking me as a child. But I have been able to give myself very satisfying spankings, and I assure you there is nothing stupid about your question. I hope you find this helpful and if you have any more questions about self-spanking, I will be happy to answer them.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Yocky View Post
    As a matter of fact, I have not only tried spanking myself but do so whenever I get the chance. I love getting spanked, and I have found that self-spanking works very well. I have been spanking myself regularly since 2003, when I was 12.

    I have two small pieces of board that I use as makeshift paddles. The larger of them is about 12-16 inches (~30-40cm) long and 4 inches (~12cm) wide. It is about a half-inch thick. The other one is slightly shorter, narrower, and thinner. During the summer, I also cut switches to spank myself with. I imagine that a wooden spoon (particularly one with a nice, long handle) would also work quite well, although I have never tried this (although my parents used to spank me with one, and it hurt terribly).

    When I paddle myself, I typically lie face down on my bed, then raise the board above and behind my butt as high as possible, and then spank myself with it. You cannot get as good a swing as someone else would if they were spanking you, but you can still get a good enough swing for it to hurt quite a bit. However, your arm will get tires eventually, and you may find you need to stop and rest your arm every few swats if you try this. It is somewhat easier to paddle yourself standing up, as you can often get a better swing, so you may want to try that. I do this occasionally, but I like to be lying face down when I get spanked, so I do this more often. When I spank myself standing up, I bend down a little and braced one of my arms by holding onto my leg just above the knee with one hand, and then I spank with the other hand.

    When I use a switch, I typically stand up to do it, as I can get a better swing that way, but it works lying down, too. The nice thing about switches and canes is that you can get a very good swing that will result in a very painful spanking with just a flick of the hand of wrist, which makes them excellent implements for self-spanking. Just spank with the switch or cane the same way I described the standing-up paddling. You will be surprised what a good, painful spanking you can give with a switch if you can get a nice, fresh, whippy one. I have been able to give myself painful, red lines on my bottom with such a switch that last for days.

    Once or twice I tried to spank myself with a belt, but I found that not to work very well, so I wouldn't recommend using a belt.

    Do not bother spanking yourself by hand- it is impossible to get a good swing, and it will hardly sting at all.

    I like to give myself very severe spankings with hundreds of strokes, and a couple times I was able to spank myself so hard that it hurt a little whenever I sat down for the next few days, so you certainly can give yourself a satisfying spanking. I have never been spanked by anyone else for fun, and I don't ever intend to let someone else spank me for fun. The only times I have been spanked by others were when my parents punished me by spanking me as a child. But I have been able to give myself very satisfying spankings, and I assure you there is nothing stupid about your question. I hope you find this helpful and if you have any more questions about self-spanking, I will be happy to answer them.
    Actually it is possible to give a very painful one by hand but it takes a VERY large amount of smacks to really sting,
    also I have invented a implement for such purpose consisting of an oval piece of wood about the size of a palm and it has a strap on it so that it fits securely on the palm of the hand, I have tested it myself, and it is quite painful, but anyway back on subject. one of the questions I have is how do I get a good swing when using a paddle?

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Gale View Post
    one of the questions I have is how do I get a good swing when using a paddle?
    I've found that the strength of the swing seems to be determined by the length and thickness of the paddle, it seems a pretty good length to start with is a piece of wood the length of your forearm (add or minus 2 or 3 inches depending on how easy it is to reach your butt) and between 7mm and 1cm in thickness. Hope this helps.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Gale View Post
    Actually it is possible to give a very painful one by hand but it takes a VERY large amount of smacks to really sting,
    also I have invented a implement for such purpose consisting of an oval piece of wood about the size of a palm and it has a strap on it so that it fits securely on the palm of the hand, I have tested it myself, and it is quite painful,
    So basically, you invented a small paddle that you can strap onto your hand?



    one of the questions I have is how do I get a good swing when using a paddle?
    When I lie face down and spank myself, I raise my hand high above my shoulder (basically like bending your arm so it points back if you're standing up.) Then I swing my arm back and down, so the paddle lands on my butt. I repeat this process for each stroke. When standing up to spank myself, I basically do the same thing. In either case, my arm also starts the swing somewhat out to the side rather than straight back. I can get a pretty good swing this way. This is difficult to describe in writing, but I hope this helps. Also, I think I have longer arms than most people, so it may be easier for me that for you.

  6. #6

  7. #7

    Default

    lol I just realized that theres a mistake in the thread title, instead of "you" I should have put "us". Is there any way to change the thread title?

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Gale View Post
    lol I just realized that theres a mistake in the thread title, instead of "you" I should have put "us". Is there any way to change the thread title?
    Double click to right of thread title, should then open a text box allowing you to edit the thread title.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Yocky View Post
    So basically, you invented a small paddle that you can strap onto your hand?
    Um... pretty much yes

Similar Threads

  1. Spanking?
    By Fire_lupine06 in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 20-Dec-2009, 16:38
  2. Cubbing Out and Spanking?
    By Fire_lupine06 in forum Babyfur / Diaperfur
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 29-Aug-2009, 19:24
  3. Spanking
    By RedApple in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-Mar-2009, 23:08
  4. Spanking and Age Play ?
    By Fire_lupine06 in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 20-Nov-2008, 00:47

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.