Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I take too long to cum

Default I take too long to cum

I'm getting really irritated by the fact that it generally takes me between 1 and a half hours and 6 hours for me to cum. Does anyone else have this problem or know how to cum faster?

Quote Originally Posted by teenlove View Post
    I'm getting really irritated by the fact that it generally takes me between 1 and a half hours and 6 hours for me to cum. Does anyone else have this problem or know how to cum faster?
    Don't do work by hand when it takes significantly less time for a machine.

Sorry, to clarify, you're male, and it takes 1.5 to 6 hours of stimulation to come? Is this constant masturbation, oral, or sex?

DominatingMommy

I'm trying to see what the problem is...and I just can't. Someone is going to appreciate your situation. Do you know how frustrating "2 minute" men are?

I am sort of in the same boat.. but, there are pressure points down there that you can stimulate to help :-)

EDIT: And they should work on anyone, since I have tried "pushing/playing" with those key spots which are just skin... and women like it too :-)

Sorry, I'm still trying to comprehend 6 hours of masturbation... OP, care to elaborate?

It's not too uncommon, but it's just as bad as the opposite extreme. Most partners dislike sex going on for hours because things can get sore after a while, too

There could be a number of reasons causing this, both medical and psychological. But 6 hours of constant masturbation is not normal. Perhaps it could be because your not mentally stimulated enough sexually or perhaps that what your masturbating over is not for you (i.e your gay or something) Do you take any medication as that can have an effect. i take anti depressants and that causes me to not be able to cum for ages like an hour and a half sometimes. But if it is causing you distress (which i imagine it is) then i would go and see your doctor for some help as he/she would be the best thing for you.
    Hope tat heps

Quote Originally Posted by ukdl1989 View Post
    Sorry, to clarify, you're male, and it takes 1.5 to 6 hours of stimulation to come? Is this constant masturbation, oral, or sex?
    Basically any and all of them, although generally if it's oral or sex i have to either settle with being unsatisfied or else take over after whoever it is I'm with has gotten tired.

LilpawsGHuskypup

6 hours indeed sounds like a very long time.
    Some people find it easier to come if they're in the right mood, which they can achieve by example: Looking at something that turns them on and/or the partner wearing something special etc.
    Then again I'm no expert, but I guess it's different for everyone.
    Some take time to cum, others can achieve it very easily.