Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hello all - I have previously made an introduction, but this was a lot earlier last year - and in the past few months my life has changed significantly!

I am now a definite DL, and a definite AB side - generally brought out by my girlfriend/baby/mummy!

Rather than post a full introduction, I thought I'd point you to a blog I've started, with the hope that my girlfriend will post too, and fairly regularly! I'd love comments if possible, either on the blog, or on here.

Growing Up Too Soon

Thanks!

woohooo come on uk users, Hello, welcome to ADISC hope you have a good time here ^.^

Hello all, thanks for the two quick replies already! I will endevor to become a more involved member of this site from now on!

Welcome!

I read your blog! It was great. Very interesting and nicely discussed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosy View Post
    Welcome!

I read your blog! It was great. Very interesting and nicely discussed.
    Thank you very much! Me and my girlfriend have only just started this journey together, so I hope to add more content (thoughts/pics/reviews) as time goes on and we learn more about the lifestyle and ourselves!

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any hobbies or interests? Hope ya enjoy it here and our supportive community. Peace and Love

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any hobbies or interests? Hope ya enjoy it here and our supportive community. Peace and Love
    Video games - PS3/PC etc - just finished the new Ratchet and Clank! I also like web design, I work in IT, love rock/indie music, but also some pop/r&b/metal!

Tv wise, I love Dollhouse, Family Guy, American Dad, Cleveland Show, How I met Your Mother, House, Glee.

Action/Horror/Comedy film wise.

Love standup/comedy series too!