Thread: Will it be weird?

Default Will it be weird?

I don't think there's a thread about this, but if there is, just get rid of this one :P

Okay, so, as diaper lovers, we...love diapers. Obviously. And I don't know about anyone else, but I DO want to have kids some day. The question is, as a person who gets off on diapers or otherwise is interested in them, will it be weird for you to diaper your kids when they're young? I personally am a bit apprehensive.

For me personally i don't "get off" on diapers, they are sexy when they are on sexy people, but so are socks =P To me they represent a form of living, a choice to fight the conformity of using toilets and the freedom to do your business on your person, where and whenever you please. So in regards to that i will have to say no i don't think it will be weird at all for me to diaper my kids when i have them. It's nothing to feel weird about, children need them to keep from messing all over the place, and i need them to remember who i am and what it means to be 5.

The only out of place strange/strong emotion i might feel would be jealousy, that im putting one on them and not on my self at the moment. Of course that statement is speculation as of now because i do not plan on having kids for a long time and have no way to tell how ill feel in the future, but i know that i wont feel weird/guilty or apprehensive about it.

the only thing to feel apprehensive about would be if you got sexually excited while changing your kid's diapers. i would definitely feel very uncomfortable if that happened to me, but i don't think it ever would. if you ever have a kid, changing diapers is going to become a very routine, ordinary part of everyday life for you. i wouldn't think you'd have to worry about any inappropriate responses to such a mundane chore.

still, this is definitely an example of something that makes being a DL more difficult than a lot of other fetishes. these are things that it's important for us to think about and consider that most people would never have to worry about.

June

"a choice to fight the conformity"

took the words out of my mouth, squishytushy. That's what I live by.

Quote Originally Posted by avery View Post
    the only thing to feel apprehensive about would be if you got sexually excited while changing your kid's diapers. i would definitely feel very uncomfortable if that happened to me, but i don't think it ever would. if you ever have a kid, changing diapers is going to become a very routine, ordinary part of everyday life for you. i wouldn't think you'd have to worry about any inappropriate responses to such a mundane chore.

still, this is definitely an example of something that makes being a DL more difficult than a lot of other fetishes. these are things that it's important for us to think about and consider that most people would never have to worry about.
    I guess you're right; I'm 100% positive I won't be attracted to my children, so I suppose it's like saying "since I'm turned on by seeing naked women, wont seeing my 3 year old daughter naked turn me on? How odd!"

Thanks guys :>

I would say that unless you have a sexual attraction to children, there should be no issue.

I've thought about this before as well, but if anything it's the diaper that turns me on. And I prefer to look at grown (18+) girls wearing diapers.

For me it was a little tough transitioning because as a teenager I wanted to see teenage girls in diapers, and I was able to find real photos. Usually the girls had tops on and then just a diaper, but I was comfortable with that.

I still have those pictures, but now at 26 I don't actually care for them much. And if anything the focus of those is the fact that it's usually a baby diaper which is a cute/sexual thing for me.

For me, I would have no problem changing my baby/toddler's diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Coops View Post
    I would say that unless you have a sexual attraction to children, there should be no issue.
    For me, wearing a diaper/being changed can be sexual (after all, it is touching my genitals!). However, it can also be totally non sexual if I'm in full AB mode, and I just want to be little.

The point being, it's the diapers being on me that are the good part, not the diapers themselves. Same with the AB photos/videos - it's only arousing because they are attractive models, not because they are acting like a baby - the AB side of me just wishes I could be playing.

So whilst I don't know exactly what it will be like to have the lifestyle when I have kids - I know that I will love my children, and want to look after them/keep them safe - there is no overlap between my lifestyle, and being a parent.

In the same way, (I'm guessing, as I have no experience), if I were a furry, I wouldn't be aroused/confused to look after a pet cat or dog - there would still be the distinction in my mind surrounding it.

I don't really think it will be a problem. My kids will NEVER know about my fetish. If they do discover some diapers (inevitable, probably) I would have no problem casually writing it off as some sort of bladder weakness. As long as mom and dad don't act like it's a big deal, I don't think the kids will.