Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Charlie Chalk

  1. #1

    Default Charlie Chalk

    Sorry if this is in the wrong section by the way...

    If you are 18 or over I suppose, do you remember Charlie Chalk? It first came on TV in 1987 when I was 1!

    I used to love it & in one of the episodes where they go on the treasure hunt and in the dark they walk round the rock and bump into each other, I always used to laugh sooo much & wet my nappy my mum used to say!

    It seems 22 years later...nothing has changed :happy:

    You can buy the DVD on Amazon with all 13 episodes for 4!! Go Get It! Charlie Chalk DVD Collection Set

    Watch First Ever Charlie Chalk Episode (Part 1)

    Part 2

    Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

  2. #2

    Default

    I can't remember what it was about but I could sing you the theme tune! You've got this stuck in my head now lol....

  3. #3
    Elli

    Default

    Yeah, I remember watching it! And I still know the theme tune!

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by BabyAlex86 View Post
    I used to love it & in one of the episodes where they go on the treasure hunt and in the dark they walk round the rock and bump into each other, I always used to laugh sooo much & wet my nappy my mum used to say!
    That was my favourite episode too!
    They don't programmes like this anymore

  5. #5
    Elli

    Default

    I remember (quite vaugely) a part of an episode where the trees were misbehaving, and when the characters tried to walk between two trees, the trees closed in, in a bouncy comical way and the characters couldn't get through.

    Do other people remember 'Charlie Chalk's Fun Factory' at various 'Brewer's Fayre' resturants? It later changed names to 'Brewsters' and lost Charlie Chalk in place of 'Brewster Bear', I think. The Fun Factory was one of those awesome places with a ball pool and slides etc, that I seriously hope to find exist in heaven or I'll have to put in a special request to God.

  6. #6

    Default

    OMG I almost regressed straight away listening to the theme tune! I love that show, I might have to watch some tonight now! And yes, the fun factory was amazing, I was so gutted when I was too old to go in it anymore and had to sit at the table with my parents... no fun!

  7. #7
    Elli

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ukdl1989 View Post
    ...And yes, the fun factory was amazing, I was so gutted when I was too old to go in it anymore and had to sit at the table with my parents... no fun!
    Same! I was tall for my age and very jealous of smaller kids. I thought it was very unfair that everything seemed tailored to them, and I had to be grown up. There was an outdoor playground too though, that I was allowed to use for much longer.

  8. #8

    Default

    I think the worst part for me, was my brother and sister were still young enough! So I'd just either sit at the table trying to be "grown up", or I'd sit outside the entrance, trying to sneak in when I could, only for my brother to tell me to get out because I was too big! Oh how I hated growing tall/big early in my life!

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Elli View Post
    Do other people remember 'Charlie Chalk's Fun Factory' at various 'Brewer's Fayre' resturants? It later changed names to 'Brewsters' and lost Charlie Chalk in place of 'Brewster Bear', I think. The Fun Factory was one of those awesome places with a ball pool and slides etc, that I seriously hope to find exist in heaven or I'll have to put in a special request to God.
    I had my seventh birthday party there. Good memories, when Charlie came out we stole his umbrella. Can't actually remember giving it back.
    I didn't like it anymore when it changed to Brewster's, it just didn't feel right.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by pajamakitten53 View Post
    That was my favourite episode too!
    They don't programmes like this anymore
    Such a classic!



    Quote Originally Posted by Elli View Post
    I remember (quite vaugely) a part of an episode where the trees were misbehaving, and when the characters tried to walk between two trees, the trees closed in, in a bouncy comical way and the characters couldn't get through.

    Do other people remember 'Charlie Chalk's Fun Factory' at various 'Brewer's Fayre' resturants? It later changed names to 'Brewsters' and lost Charlie Chalk in place of 'Brewster Bear', I think. The Fun Factory was one of those awesome places with a ball pool and slides etc, that I seriously hope to find exist in heaven or I'll have to put in a special request to God.
    Yeah you are right Elli, basically Arnold the elephant pushed them out the way so he could walk passed then Lewis T. Duck walked past and shut him in haha!

    Ha that Fun Factory used to be well good at the Brewer's Fayre!

Similar Threads

  1. Charlie
    By BabyBoi411 in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 19-Nov-2009, 08:59
  2. Scared for Charlie
    By Little ollie in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 21-Jul-2008, 01:29

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.