Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Further Confusion?

Default Further Confusion?

Shot in the dark but bark, yip, roar, mew, or even bitch if you're going. Curious lion is curious.

I was asked to attend a few months ago, but some things happened.. most notably my dad just doesn't like the idea of me staying at a hotel with people I don't know.. no idea what he think's about furries though.

Note: I am not a furry myself, but it does seem like a fun event to attend. At least when there's some good people from Adisc attending.

Looks like I'll be there. I'm not a fur, but I'm certainly fur-friendly. Seemed like a good opportunity to get out of town and meet some people.

Can not go Do not have the cash this year.

Weirdly I had the cash last year but no ride. Compleatly the opposite this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Valerye View Post
    Can not go Do not have the cash this year.

Weirdly I had the cash last year but no ride. Compleatly the opposite this year.
    save up money for next year... this is what I am going to try and do.

And of course I just find out Tris is going this year, I knew him from IM years ago. <_>

Falkio

There is already a thread about this.

An ADISC group (headed by me) will be at Further Confusion. We are staying at the Doubletree. A lot of SL furs are going that we might hang out with.

At Fire2Box: If you change your mind, let me know. I am driving right through Stockton and can pick you up.

At Trevor: 8 days, and I'm gonna hug you.

Will be there at the main hotel. Whee. 1 week away!

I saw your thread Falkio but it seemed to focus more on organizing your own adisc roomies then just general run a muck at fc stuff. Nothing wrong with that but it wasn't what I was aiming for.

Sooooo that said. A week away! I always get stupid happy around this time of year since it's a nice and much needed break from work after dealing with holiday hell times. Plus I get to see all my friends I don't see nearly enough. The drive is always fun too.

What's everyone's plans?