Thread: Omutsu Dragon signing in!

Talking Omutsu Dragon signing in!

Hi everybody!
    To be perfectly honest I had forgotten that I'd registered for a username on this site even. Typically I can be quite a lurker, and while it is sometimes painful, I appreciate this forums rule about introductions. It forces us to be a community, so here I go. .

Anyway about me.
    Long long ago on an internet far far away.....
    I was a TB named Rathe, and ran a small site. After posting some pictures that made their way to places I wasn't particularly thrilled about, I disappeared, and went and lived my life. I loved, I learned, I peed a little.
    I'm a little older, a little more married, and a LOT happier. My Wife knows about my life long fetish, and participates, loves and supports me in it. If I feel like it, I can wear a diaper when ever I want, and not worry that anyone is gonna get mad. If anything, I'll most likely get company in one. That's a wonderful feeling.

Out in the world, I work professionally as a Traditional Artist, and a Graphic Artist. Oddly, even though I am an artist, I haven't submitted any of my diaper related art for a very very long time. Blaim that whole lurking thing. That will likely change. Anyway.

As far as our common interest, I bounce between DL and AB. I'm not always into all the baby paraphernalia, but I tend to like onesies and pacifiers. I like to decorate my diapers with comic type 'tapes', so much fun.
    I've just started playing on the AB mud since I am a video gamer, and it reminds me of days not so long ago. Though truly, that's one of the reasons I'm here. Since I have yet to find a common list of common commands. How many times have I written the word common?
    I Play the dreaded World of Warcraft, as a paladin tank (with my wife also, she's awesome.) on a server I won't post publicly, but if you play maybe we can discuss servers eh?

That's me-ish. And a soon i will update my profile etc, BUWHAHAHA once they let me.

Edit: So yay! My name is fixed! Thanks!
    Last edited by Rathe; 13-Jan-2010 at 07:15. Reason: the also tag.

Error404

Omutsu? You THAT guy? I've heard of Omutsu diaper art before...You're not THAT guy, right? o.o

Oh! And as for a username change, simply make a request in the Requests forum located here.

http://www.adisc.org/forum/requests/

Nice intro by the way, allow me to throw you your first +Rep point for a nice informative post. Welcome to ADISC, home of the SANE AB/DLs.

Nope not that guy. I think You're referring to JJ. Who's art is absolutely amazing. He's a regular poster over on FoxTales. Omutsu just happens to be a fairly common (there's that word again.) piece in DL/AB names since it's Japanese for diapers and all. Sorry for the confusion.

Also, thanks for the Rep boost, and the name change direction!

Error404

Quote Originally Posted by omutsudragon View Post
    Nope not that guy. I think You're referring to JJ. Who's art is absolutely amazing. He's a regular poster over on FoxTales. Omutsu just happens to be a fairly common (there's that word again.) piece in DL/AB names since it's Japanese for diapers and all. Sorry for the confusion.

Also, thanks for the Rep boost, and the name change direction!
    You can also change your name in the User CP, but I believe that's a one time only affair, so if you've not already done that, give that a try.

Peachy

Hi and welcome to ADISC.

That's quite the story you have there, with the 'stolen' pictures and all. It just goes to show that people should be careful what they give out, and where to; and should make use of all the security features, including the ones we have on here.

Enjoy your time here

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Hi and welcome to ADISC.

That's quite the story you have there, with the 'stolen' pictures and all. It just goes to show that people should be careful what they give out, and where to; and should make use of all the security features, including the ones we have on here.

Enjoy your time here

Peachy
    This happened a number of years ago, and really the primary lesson is don't post what you don't want shown kinda thing.
    Thanks for the welcome!