Thread: Jeopardy!

MXmadman

Default Jeopardy!

Jeopardy online tryouts are coming up. Just wondering if anybody else is going to give it a shot. I tried out once before, thought I did pretty well, but didn't do well enough to get an invite to a live audition. I'm going to give it another try this year, though.

If you like the show, you might as well give it a try. Doesn't cost anything to take the test, and it's fun just to find out if you have what it takes to make it on the show, if nothing else.

Love the show, love playing along at home. I doubt I'd ever want to be a contestant, but what is this site you speak of?

MXmadman

Quote Originally Posted by satyrical View Post
    Love the show, love playing along at home. I doubt I'd ever want to be a contestant, but what is this site you speak of?
    Go here. You have to sign up, but there's an option to take their online test just for fun.

Also, if you ever get bored and want to play along with some of the shows that have already aired, go here. They have all the clues/questions from almost every show that has aired. I'm using it as a study tool.

I think it would be cool to get on the show through the online test, but i don't have the time to dedicate to it like i would like.

But MXmadman why study the old clues/questions ? you can't expect they would ever reuse anything, that'd be preposterous wouldn't it ?

MXmadman

Quote Originally Posted by SquishyTushy View Post
    I think it would be cool to get on the show through the online test, but i don't have the time to dedicate to it like i would like.

But MXmadman why study the old clues/questions ? you can't expect they would ever reuse anything, that'd be preposterous wouldn't it ?
    While they wouldn't use the old clues verbatim, I'm pretty sure they have rehashed a lot of the clues in some form. Another good thing about using that site is, it's also nice as a tool to gauge myself to see if I'm quick enough to buzz in/think of the question in time.