Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm iPlushie

Smile I'm iPlushie

Hi, I'm new to ADISC and I've always been a DL (although I didn't learn about it until just a few years ago) and you could say I am part TB because I love my plushies and I simply cannot get to bed without them. I have ps3 and xbox 360 so ask if you want my ID. I've had a couple of experiences buying diapers (the first time was scary) but the subsequent times that I went out were a piece of cake and now I think of it as a normal purchase. Anyway, before I registered for this site I downloaded this ABDL Collection torrent, it was ~15 GB, lots and lots of stuff (can't post the link because this is my first post but google it) and I have it sitting on my HDD. You can download because I'm still seeding . I enjoy the computer a lot and I know how to program in C++ and I'm hoping to get a new machine soon to replace this old thing and upgrade to Windows 7 (because I skipped vista). So apart from that, other than the diapers I'm a pretty normal guy and hopefully I will make some friends here.

....Friggin' Mac users...Windows is better! Anyways, welcome. You will be happy to know you're one of the youngest members on the forum! You should join us in the IRC channel, it's more fun and less full of old people.

pamperchu

I have a felling that most people here would have a problem with that tourrent file.

Full of old people? What? /me peers around seeing no old people... then realizes he dropped his bifocals, and sat on them, like Professor Branestawm.

http://www.sterlingtimes.org/branestawm1.gif

hopefully? I would say it is a sure thing... Friends ahoy!
    Last edited by Raccoon; 13-Jan-2010 at 05:18.

Peachy

Wow...Apple makes plushies!

Welcome to ADISC!

Peachy

LOL, I wish Apple made plushies and thank you all for the warm welcome.

pamperchu

Quote Originally Posted by iPlushie View Post
    LOL, I wish Apple made plushies and thank you all for the warm welcome.
    They do, Its the smack-a-mac.

http://www.bearspicnic.org/smack-a-mac/images/smack-a-mac-se.JPG

Welcome to ADISC! Hope ya enjoy it here and our supportive community! Peace and Love but in a serious matter if Apple sold a plushie it would probably be like $150. If it was Adobe it would be $500!

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzy View Post
    ....Friggin' Mac users...Windows is better! Anyways, welcome. You will be happy to know you're one of the youngest members on the forum! You should join us in the IRC channel, it's more fun and less full of old people.
    Oh that reminds me. I need to set up my IRC account.