Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello Everyone!

Default Hello Everyone!

About myself, well I am 23 years old from London England. I first remember wanting to wear a nappy when I was around 4-5 years old & stealing one from my sisters bedroom but of course it didn't fit

When I was around 12-13 when Goodnites first came out, I went and bought a pack. When I had my first serious girlfriend at 16 I told her about me wearing nappy's which I feel at that age I took a big risk, but she actually loved the fact I wore them with her & she started to wear them too. I'm no longer with her so god knows if she still wears them, but I doubt it :P

From 19-22 I kind of left my desires for nappy's behind, but I did think of wearing them again time after time. I knew it wouldn't be long before I started wearing them again, I mean is no point trying to hold it back when at the end of the day, its just part of me.

I wouldnt class myself as a "complete" adult baby, but I do like dummy's, bottles etc & I'm looking into purchasing some all in one sleepers & onsies...maybe I'm just kidding myself ha! The nappies I use currently are the Tena super slips & I have just ordered some Cuddlz as suggested by my friend Loopy

Anyway, I will stop rabbiting on as I'm sure I have gone on way too long, so sorry for that.

Nothing else to say but hope everyone had a lovely Christmas & New Year

x

Hey! Welcome to ADISC =)

I use Tena at the moment and I'm ordering some Cuddlz this week because of Loopy's excellent review =).

A few things to consider:

Try to think of a different username, as yours doesn't really give you an identity apart from the fact that you love diapers. (Loopy is a good example of a username.)

Please continue to rabbit. We are interested in getting to know you as a person outside of diapers, so please tell us more about yourself!

Also, I had a lovely Christmas and an okay New Year thank you. What about yourself?

Hope you enjoy it here. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Arlikra View Post
    Hey! Welcome to ADISC =)

I use Tena at the moment and I'm ordering some Cuddlz this week because of Loopy's excellent review =).

A few things to consider:

Try to think of a different username, as yours doesn't really give you an identity apart from the fact that you love diapers. (Loopy is a good example of a username.)

Please continue to rabbit. We are interested in getting to know you as a person outside of diapers, so please tell us more about yourself!

Also, I had a lovely Christmas and an okay New Year thank you. What about yourself?

Hope you enjoy it here. =)
    Thanks for the welcome message & I will have a think about the username change as well

My Christmas was good as I went away to Tenerife & New Year wasnt to shabby either :thumbup1:

Quote Originally Posted by Iwuvnappies View Post
    Thanks for the welcome message & I will have a think about the username change as well

My Christmas was good as I went away to Tenerife & New Year wasnt to shabby either :thumbup1:
    Christmas in Tenerife! Nice. You missed the snow then?

Loopygone

Hey Iwuvnappies glad to see you found here . Funnily enough I've just ordered some Tena slip cause I'm running a bit low :P.
    Also whats with using me as an example huh huh? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    Hey Iwuvnappies glad to see you found here . Funnily enough I've just ordered some Tena slip cause I'm running a bit low :P.
    I was going to use me, but I thought that was a little egotistical. =P

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    Good man, they are brilliant nappies

Christmas in Tenerife! Nice. You missed the snow then?
    Yeah it was lovely. Like 26-27 degrees every day & 22 degrees at night, but Ive hardly missed the snow have I with everything last week :P

Quote Originally Posted by Iwuvnappies View Post
    Yeah it was lovely. Like 26-27 degrees every day & 22 degrees at night, but Ive hardly missed the snow have I with everything last week :P
    That's true. I was referring to the White Christmas more than the actual snow though. =)

No, no - do continue to rabbit on... all my rabbit experiences here have been happy ones!

That's true. I was referring to the White Christmas more than the actual snow though. =)
    O right sorry hehe. No my Christmas consisted of sitting on the beach :P

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    No, no - do continue to rabbit on... all my rabbit experiences here have been happy ones!
    I'll try my very best to rabbit on hehe