Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sex is bad... M'kay

Default Sex is bad... M'kay

Ok I dont like sounding like a pervert, which is why I have been putting off making this thread, but I am an AB/DL so i like acting like a baby but also like it as a sexual thing. When I am in baby mode and having the time of my life and then decide to turn it sexual everything just stops. Like, uhg i feel uncomfortable posting this, but after I masturbate all feelings of being an ab/dl just stop, and this also includes me being bi and transgendered. Like I had an incident a few months ago that I actually felt ashamed for being an ab/dl that I threw out all my baby stuff. So my question is is this normal? Does anyone else expeirence this? And also does this mean I may not be bi or transgendered? It is only a brief moment that I lose all feelings for this stuff like maybe a half hour or so... :P

it sounds like you dont really have a sexual association with diapers and the *B life. I would say don't associate them anymore.

It's stupid. Especially when you have so little diapers, you've just used one and BAMN! You suddenly don't give a s*** and want to get out of it, but an hour later hate yourself for throwing a good diaper out instead of using it more.

Quote Originally Posted by yourhuggies View Post
    it sounds like you dont really have a sexual association with diapers and the *B life. I would say don't associate them anymore.
    Ha your funny...

And thanks to the other guys, at least i know im not alone on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Nikki View Post
    Ha your funny...

And thanks to the other guys, at least i know im not alone on this one.
    This has been disgussed in other threads. The feeling is very common. When I was younger I had that feeling all the time after masturbating in my diaper. I would have to get it off right away and get rid of it. I threw out my stash several times between the ages of 16 and 25, and everytime I would end up wishing I hadn't done so.

Eventually the guilt/shame feelings go away as you become more comfortable and accepting of your *BDLism. When I reached a point in my life where I had extended privacy and I was finally able to start wearing a diaper all night long, that's when the guilt/shame feeling started to go away. You will get through it.

-Gus

I kinda have the same thing, i love to be in "baby mode" as you may call it, but i totally hate it sometimes when it gets sexual, ruins the safe and comfortable feelings you are after.
    After that happens i usually have to "take care of myself" which most of the time leads to me taking the diaper off again.

I am not having any problems with guilt or anything tho, ive never gone through that part. Yet, i hate it sometimes that the DL part of me gets off of it <.<

I have never really done the binge-purge cycle because being a baby helped me deal with my incontinence when I had to wear diapers. I guess I am comfortable with my baby side, plus I am an over-grown kid anyway.

WildThing121675

Loopygone

I think the thing to do is.... ignore it :X. Hard to do when you're 17 I know but it gets easier. I do get "stiff" when playing, but I know what will happen if I take care of it, plus taking care of it takes me straight out of little mode anyway. Or if thats too hard (pardon the pun) just try and stay in the nappy afterwards, you'll soon feel good again.

Hmm when I feel the need so bad that I need to finish I normally wait a little while and then change.

This is the same for everyone and I remember going through the phase of hating what I was etc. but now I don't care at all and I enjoy it. I guess I also have the advantage of having a supportive girlfriend (who also sometimes participates) so there is a lot less guilt.