Thread: Honoring my big bros' memory.

Error404

Default Honoring my big bros' memory.

If you haven't already read my blog, one of my online big bros recently passed away. He loved to write very much and as such, this is my way of honoring his memory.

Chateau Aensland (saga) - The Wiki of the Succubi - SuccuWiki

http://mcstories.com/ChateauAensland/index.html

Above links to his works which he was always eager to share with me. I hope you all enjoy them, he was a great guy and a soft heart.

I promised you I'd spread your work, big bro, it's just a shame I was too late.
    Last edited by Error404; 10-Jan-2010 at 23:27.

I intend to read that error404 when i can give it enough attention to read it properly

very sorry to hear of your loss and even though i never knew him may he RIP

LilLillyKitten

*huggles*

This is one thing that amazes me about the internet, that we can become so attached to others we have never met, and probably will never meet. Yet, the relationship is very real and personal. I guess it might be because we reveal who we really are, something we seldom do in real life.

Anyway, I'm sorry for your loss. It kind of proves my point that we are all, in some way, connected to one another in some mysterious way. Beauty is invisible.

Im sorry for your lost, it sucks to lose someone close to you and I know what your going through. Im sure your brother would love it if he knew you are spreading his story, although I cant find it on the link, did he never manage to finish it?

Error404

Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post
    Im sorry for your lost, it sucks to lose someone close to you and I know what your going through. Im sure your brother would love it if he knew you are spreading his story, although I cant find it on the link, did he never manage to finish it?
    The Wiki goes through to it all. A little bit of looking gives you this, thanks for pointing out my silly assumption that people would sift through though.

Chateau Aensland

Error404

Thanks for the support everyone. It's really nice of you.