Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Adult Babies

Default Adult Babies

I was wondering, do you consider being an adult/teen baby a fetish or a lifestyle? I'm not an AB i class as a DL which i would consider a fetish if am honest but was wondering about others.

Loopygone

I consider it a bit of both. I don't live 24/7 as an AB but I do consider it a lifestyle.
    Theres certian fetish bits of it, it does get me going (if you get me :P) and things like power play, humilation, watersports are all part of it. And nappies :P.
    But I can also play with out getting off, infact I usually do. Its hard to feel sexual when you're snuggling a teddy and sucking on a dummy. Its a hard one to describe, but there you go :P.
    I actually think the sexual side is there because of going through pubity whilst indulging in this habit mixed em up a bit.

LilLillyKitten

I'm an AB, but not because it arouses me... and it's not like a 24/7 thing.

Loopy - yeh i get what you meen, and i'm the same. i can happily where a nappy for comfort or whatever when i'm not horny, but also really like to errr pleasure my self in one when i am. However i do believe that the root too all infantilism is sexual even if you don't find them arousing at all.

TygerLily - Where do you think you are an AB then? if you don't mind me asking

Loopygone

I don't think infantilism is sexual through. I had these feelings long before I went through pubity.
    The thing is, when I get aroused and JO (really sorry if I'm being too dirty :P) what goes through my mind are very adult thoughts, spankings, humilation, general dirty/naughtyness etc etc. But these fantasies are happening to me as an adult if you get me. In them I'm a man getting treated (or treating others) in a pretty degrading (and fun) way.
    Now when I'm in my little mindset its totally different, I feel little, and sex doesn't even feature in it. I don't want to be humiliated or spanked or anything like that, I'm 2, why would I? I want to play with my cuddly toys, and cars, and get cuddles and be a good boy.

Confusing I know, but basicly the sex side is a fetish, the infantilism side is like an anti fetish if you will. I'm not going to lie and say that being made to wear nappies, being babied etc isn't a turn on, it is. But the difference between me getting of, and my little self is pretty damn big.

Hmmm not thought about it like that before, but then agian maybe thats because i've not done the whole AB thing. (but may have to try soon :P)

So loopy there is a whole kinky horny side to nappys and an AB (non kinky) side to nappys for you? and do there meet in the middle at all?

LilLillyKitten

Quote Originally Posted by Berko View Post
    TygerLily - Where do you think you are an AB then? if you don't mind me asking
    I'm in an AB mindset when I'm already in little space and then wear... and feel safe; safety is the biggest factor.

As for why? I dunno... I guess because it's nice to relax and forget about responsibility at times. *shrugs*

I'm just a DL, with a tiny bit of AB, the only bit is I love to wear sleepers, I was into sleepers long before I was a DL.

As far as kinky, I have intergrated diapers into my kinky side, love diapers and bondage, and rubber bondage.

Loopygone

Quote Originally Posted by Berko View Post
    Hmmm not thought about it like that before, but then agian maybe thats because i've not done the whole AB thing. (but may have to try soon :P)

So loopy there is a whole kinky horny side to nappys and an AB (non kinky) side to nappys for you? and do there meet in the middle at all?
    Yes! YES! All DL's will come over to the pastel side eventually :P you can't fight it!

Ummm, kinda Its more theres a kinky AB side and non kinky AB side (and a just plain damn kinky sex side). Its all to do with the mind sets. I can be in full on AB gear, nappyed and everything, but if I'm horney then my mind is going to stay very adult. Otherside of the coin if I'm not horney I'll go little, then I won't get horney.... if you get me. They do meet in the middle.... If I cum when dressed up, I can revert to little very quickly.

I hate talking about my sexuality, it confuzzles the hell out of me :P

I used to be very aroused when in diapers, but this was pretty much due to puberty, nower days i simply wear just to feel youthful again. I dont actually consider my self an AB, im more of an AT and for me thats a lifestyle thing, not a fetish at all. Theres no way i would have sex with a diaper on and theres no way i can think of pleasuring my self while in one, its really about losing control and becoming worry free and in that state of mind i prefer to remain innocent, anything that happens out of them is when i feel i can be sexual.

More over however i am a DL and even this i can honestly say i thought emerged out of a fetish desire but as i grew out of puberty and calmed down a bit, i realized that diapers are strictly comforting to me and make me feel whole. Im literally addicted to them and they rarely ever make me horny. Its about wearing and using and being content in my mind.