Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Ever Wonder?

Default Anyone Ever Wonder?

Today when i was buying my Walgreen diapers, the first package was ripped open with a diaper taken. I've seen this many times, mostly with the high absorbency diapers, never pads, never underwear. Everytime I see this I wonder if there is another ABDL in the area. Does anyone else experiance this?

Well I have seen this once where i live exept it was store brand pull ups which inspiered me to do the same. (not a smart idea at all)

I know there are other AB/DL's in my area (city) since I talked to at least two of them. The guy who owns the redding AB nursery in Redding California operated out of Stockton for years. Since I lived in Stockton for my whole life I most likely ran across the guy time from time. Yet nither of us ever knew the other exsited.

Of course when I finally find out I am a minor and he's moving. The other guy who actully contacted me from dailydiapers or some other idiotic website like that was around my dad's age and he said he was married, I think I was 16-18 at the time. But he just came across as the generally creepy AB/DL.

I live in one of those "communities" where there are basically no minorities: race or income -- the blue collar middle class. (To give an example there are 3 known homosexuals in my school with a class of ~1650; the average is about 5-7%) If i found out someone was a sexual minority, let alone an ABDL I would be astonished.

I would ask this person to do crazy things for me for ridiculously small amounts of money, because he would be crazy to steal something like that if he was into it.

I never even see that. Either I'm alone out here, or they buy the whole pack.

If you live in city where I live in hood or ghetto you see all time with baby diapers rip where someone just take what want and through them back on self. I use baby sit with girl friend of mine we went in to family dollar and the diaper bag rip so took old through it on self took all baby stuff out of old and we took other baby items and walk out. where we scared to do it yeah but need it for baby. A lot people we help baby site could not afford most think for there son or daughters because made so low pay week and price babystuff is crazy.

Butterfly Mage

I've seen that kind of thing before. I always thought that buying a pack of diapers has to be a lot less embarrassing than stealing them, getting caught, getting hauled down to Central Booking, and having tobtell your mom why you need $100 to pay bail, then explain why you're being charged with "Theft Less Than $100". Heh heh.

Quote Originally Posted by jjwow2 View Post
    Today when i was buying my Walgreen diapers, the first package was ripped open with a diaper taken. I've seen this many times, mostly with the high absorbency diapers, never pads, never underwear. Everytime I see this I wonder if there is another ABDL in the area. Does anyone else experiance this?

I have worked at a drug store for years and seen it with pads, adult diapers, protective under ware, feminine products , bed pads, baby diapers, etc. Sometimes people are unsure of what they are buying and think they have the right to destroy a whole package. In the more ghetto areas you see it more with baby diapers and feminine products. They tear open packages to steal a few to take care of their needs for the moment. Either case it costs all of us money in higher prices.

I have seen it a few times, usually the store will tape it back up and sell it at discount. But I know there are a lot of *B/DL's out here, because all the sites I am registered with, I have seen them.