Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Pampers Cruisers Size 7 - Where do I find them?

  1. #1

    Default Pampers Cruisers Size 7 - Where do I find them?

    Where can I find them? They seem mythical to me, every single store/grocer seems to not carry. They must not be a popular size the sells very well otherwise they would stock them, but it's so hard to find! I really want to try them haha

  2. #2

    Default

    I'm pretty sure they're carried in my grocery store. I shop at Kroger's but I don't know if they are out in California. I would think any large chain would carry them.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I'm pretty sure they're carried in my grocery store. I shop at Kroger's but I don't know if they are out in California. I would think any large chain would carry them.
    I've been to two Walmarts, a Ralphs, a CVS so far. From what I know, Ralphs/Kroger are the same thing.

    ---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

    Also, how do you make baby diapers fit an adult? There's this method I never tried that i'd like to try now haha

    Edit: Wow vBulletin is smart... and these new servers are fast!

  4. #4
    GaashaHuzzah

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by JonBB View Post
    I've been to two Walmarts, a Ralphs, a CVS so far. From what I know, Ralphs/Kroger are the same thing.

    ---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

    Also, how do you make baby diapers fit an adult? There's this method I never tried that i'd like to try now haha
    Well one way is to mutilate the tabs and wings of one diaper, then attach a tab to a wing, then you get double the stretch!

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by CuteGaachan View Post
    Well one way is to mutilate the tabs and wings of one diaper, then attach a tab to a wing, then you get double the stretch!
    More info please!

  6. #6
    GaashaHuzzah

    Default

    Grr... this is the kind of time when I wish I had my camera... and some diapers..

    I'll send you a PM.

  7. #7
    2low

    Default

    there just any diaper imo , but i see them everywheres around here any grocery stores ,
    wallmart , toys rus ect
    most place that cary baby diapers do have them around here as ived seen

  8. #8

  9. #9

  10. #10

    Default

    They may not be popular in your sales market, you may have to order them online. I know Kroger and Wal-Mart have that option. Like a Site-to-store. Walgreen's would have been my best bet for you, but if you said CVS doesn't have it them maybe Walgreens doesn't either. Also check the Warehouse stores like Sams or Costco, if they don't have it then no one does.

Similar Threads

  1. pull ups or pampers cruisers size 7?
    By will24242 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 26-Apr-2009, 14:28
  2. Baby Dry Size 6 vs Cruisers Size 7
    By fantasy in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 28-Mar-2009, 14:42
  3. Changes to Pampers Cruisers 7...
    By roorgreengod in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 14-Dec-2008, 06:05
  4. Pampers size 7 cruisers
    By Tommy in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 30-Jan-2008, 16:54

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.