Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pampers Cruisers Size 7 - Where do I find them?

Default Pampers Cruisers Size 7 - Where do I find them?

Where can I find them? They seem mythical to me, every single store/grocer seems to not carry. They must not be a popular size the sells very well otherwise they would stock them, but it's so hard to find! I really want to try them haha

I'm pretty sure they're carried in my grocery store. I shop at Kroger's but I don't know if they are out in California. I would think any large chain would carry them.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I'm pretty sure they're carried in my grocery store. I shop at Kroger's but I don't know if they are out in California. I would think any large chain would carry them.
    I've been to two Walmarts, a Ralphs, a CVS so far. From what I know, Ralphs/Kroger are the same thing.

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

Also, how do you make baby diapers fit an adult? There's this method I never tried that i'd like to try now haha

Edit: Wow vBulletin is smart... and these new servers are fast!

GaashaHuzzah

Quote Originally Posted by JonBB View Post
    I've been to two Walmarts, a Ralphs, a CVS so far. From what I know, Ralphs/Kroger are the same thing.

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

Also, how do you make baby diapers fit an adult? There's this method I never tried that i'd like to try now haha
    Well one way is to mutilate the tabs and wings of one diaper, then attach a tab to a wing, then you get double the stretch!

Quote Originally Posted by CuteGaachan View Post
    Well one way is to mutilate the tabs and wings of one diaper, then attach a tab to a wing, then you get double the stretch!
    More info please!

GaashaHuzzah

Grr... this is the kind of time when I wish I had my camera... and some diapers..

I'll send you a PM.

2low

there just any diaper imo , but i see them everywheres around here any grocery stores ,
    wallmart , toys rus ect
    most place that cary baby diapers do have them around here as ived seen

They may not be popular in your sales market, you may have to order them online. I know Kroger and Wal-Mart have that option. Like a Site-to-store. Walgreen's would have been my best bet for you, but if you said CVS doesn't have it them maybe Walgreens doesn't either. Also check the Warehouse stores like Sams or Costco, if they don't have it then no one does.