Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: XP Medical

Default XP Medical

Here's the deal, I've been considering ordering 2 sample packs from xp medical and had a question. Do they shipping rob you? I've had issues with buying from sites and having them charge like 15 bucks for like a 15 dollar item. Also who do they deliver through?

Thanks for the help.
    Last edited by Dakota13; 07-Jan-2010 at 23:45.

Butterfly Mage

Usually the shipping price is about $6. if you order a case, the shipping is free. They use FedEx.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakota13 View Post
    Do they shipping rape you?
    Shipping *what*?? XP Medical is a good company and the cost of shipping is fairly low and usually worked into their prices.

I couldn't think of what to say it as(i'll change it). They'd be shipping sample packs, as they are smaller packages that hopefully won't pick up as much interest from family.

XP gives a shipping quote before you check out. Nobody here is going to give you a more exact number than the place selling and shipping you the diapers.

Butterfly Mage

I've ordered their sample packs before. They ship in a big envelope, not a box, so it's pretty discrete. When you buy a whole pack or a complete case, it's shipped in a plain brown box. For whole cases, Gary Evans basically turns the packing case inside out before shipping the diapers. The shipping is very reliable too. The only time his operation slows down is at Christmas.

DF orders from XP medical all the time. I don't remember him ever complaining about problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Mage View Post
    I've ordered their sample packs before. They ship in a big envelope, not a box, so it's pretty discrete. When you buy a whole pack or a complete case, it's shipped in a plain brown box. For whole cases, Gary Evans basically turns the packing case inside out before shipping the diapers. The shipping is very reliable too. The only time his operation slows down is at Christmas.
    Hmm I recently ordered a sample pack and it came in a very small plain brown box.

You do kinda get ripped off when you order a sample pack but thats just that nature of ordering things online. However, the sample packs are definatly a better deal than ordering a case of diapers that don't fit.

I would probably order a case. The only problem is both my mom and my grandma are both at home all day and a huge package is not something I would usually order. Getting a small box isn't to bad. Mandy how big was the box? If you don't mind me asking.