Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I Like Boys...

FullMetal

Default I Like Boys...

I have just notice many sexual references going on with the boy and girl combination and I just wanted to break through...I mean boys should not like girls...I made a Bible and my God forbids it....he clearly states "Though shall only like cute boys!" and I for one will not disobey my god...Sure some girls can be cute and even I think Lucy Lu is the hottest thing and I'd do her any day...but there's just something about a nice cute guy wearing a sailor suit and cleaning my pool while lifting weights that just gets me...

Well that was my little tidbit, hope you enjoyed yourselves

FullMetal

"Do you have a response?"
    -"Yes. Uhhh...what?"

The turtle from the Comcast commercial is right! What did you say?!!?!?!?!!?!? I think you said you was gay for a stud in a sailor costume? Well DUH! Who isn't? :P

And yes--its OK to be gay, nothing wrong with it...Its going to be awkward when you say thats not what you meant.

~gwizzy~

Footed P.J.

I'm about to take this on a round-trip to Babelfish. It'll make more sense to me, I think.

But do carry on.

FullMetal

Heh, this was just a general statment because all of the boys here were talking about how they liked girls...and I wanted to get in on it....but I dont like girls so I felt left out hehe

FullMetal

Footed P.J.

Mine's burning. Damn UTI.

but there's just something about a nice cute guy wearing a sailor suit and cleaning my pool while lifting weights that just gets me...
    If I was straight, I'd go gay for a real man's man. you know, the type who could open up beer bottles with every part of their body, including eye sockets.

Now that's what I call manly.

Tigger

I like boys too n buttsecks!

girls are just... just... eeek

why do you think your a minority? i bet lots of us here like the boys as you do!