Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A dl and celebrity

Default A dl and celebrity

What would it be like to be an abdl or dl if you were a celebrity?
    I would think it would be very hard to keep something like that a secret without giving it up completely. You couldn't just walk into a walgreens, buy a pack, then walk out. Ordering online may be hard to even when company employees are not allowed to say anything it could still become public.

What would you do if you were a a celebrity?

Quote Originally Posted by muffin View Post
    What would it be like to be an abdl or dl if you were a celebrity?
    I would think it would be very hard to keep something like that a secret without giving it up completely. You couldn't just walk into a walgreens, buy a pack, then walk out. Ordering online may be hard to even when company employees are not allowed to say anything it could still become public.

What would you do if you were a a celebrity?
    Senator Vitter?

If i was a celebrity i would have enough money to ensure no one found out threw the use of ; middlemen,liaison's,escrow and of course other down-low movements... lol

Seriously though, you do realize celebrities are human, and they do do things in private such as drugs.. if they can keep those purchases off the map what is the trouble to do that wit diapers really ?>

Celebrities sex lives are normally kept quiet if they are a little bit strange unless they get into trouble. I know there is certain level of decency when it comes to the 'behind closed doors' aspects of people's lives. Then again everyone has skeletons in their closet and this one of many things that could destroy people if they were famous and it was revealed.

Yeah it would be very hard not to make a slip up. People would be searching all the time for the tiniest bit of information about a celeb. If someone from the supplier suspected for a second that it might be going to the address of a celebrity they would out them for sure. That kind of information could make them a fortune.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr E View Post
    Celebrities sex lives are normally kept quiet if they are a little bit strange unless they get into trouble. I know there is certain level of decency when it comes to the 'behind closed doors' aspects of people's lives. Then again everyone has skeletons in their closet and this one of many things that could destroy people if they were famous and it was revealed.

Tiger Woods?

I've often wondered what if one of us became famous? Would a member blackmail us to keep quiet? There's something to think about!

If you pay your personal assistants and housekeepers well enough it would not be a huge problem. Going through famous people's trash is not that popular anymore.