Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: People who Work

Default People who Work

Hey all well Since I have been kinda quiet on this board for a while I thought I'd ask a topic for the people that work (Out of Skool)

I have been wearing diapers/drynites to work now for about 2 weeks, Its been great. No one knows that I am wearing, and I am not really wetting (Suprised that I dont really go that much) I feel its starting to turn into an obsession as I am down to my last diaper and since moving back to my home town I really don't know where to get any more, I mean yeah ok I can wear drynites all the time, but (as everyone who has tried them knows) you can only wet once in them.

SO I ask the question; How many of you wear diapers to work?

Darkfinn

I'm diapered 24/7... work... home... hanging out with friends... everywhere.

I wore a diaper to work the other day... it rubbed my legs so raw rubbing against them that I'm put off the idea in the future. Having said that, how do people get through that? Just wearing them for a day made me uncomfortable, but all of the time? It really puts it into perspective just how hard it might be sometimes.

I wore an ATN from 11to8. No problems here, except for one that I will outline later.

Darkfinn

I've never had any problems with the diaper rubbing me raw... did you have it on too tight?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    I've never had any problems with the diaper rubbing me raw... did you have it on too tight?
    you know, i don't remember, maybe. but i hate being even remotely obvious so i may have jammed my legs way too close together while i walked. just seems like the outer layer would cause much friction against thighs, so i wrote it off as obvious. :-\

well I dont work... And I dont wear to school...
    but I have worn for long periods of time, I had no problem except for it getting sorta boring after a little while.

Still in school...but work part time at an office. I have worn to work a few times..nothing to write home about though. I guess it was kind of cool knowing I had one on...but other than that it was just a regular day. Since i'm only part time i've never had to change there...that would probably be a tad bit more exciting :P

I actually just got back from work. I wouldn't wear to work though, way too much of a risk. And it's a health issue, I work at a restaurant. And the other hosts are pretty cute, so I wouldn't risk it. And I respect my fellow Chiliheads way too much. And I move around a lot so I would be pretty chafed I'm sure.

So yeah...tons of reasons NOT to wear to work.

Quote Originally Posted by handfulofoats View Post
    I wore a diaper to work the other day... it rubbed my legs so raw rubbing against them that I'm put off the idea in the future. Having said that, how do people get through that? Just wearing them for a day made me uncomfortable, but all of the time? It really puts it into perspective just how hard it might be sometimes.
    I've had that happen, multiple times unfortunately.

When I was 15 I was working a summer job with my mom's boyfriend. He owned a tree business (cutting them down, trimming them, etc). Anyway, point is: a lot of outside work, and a lot of sweating. A lot of moving, a lot of sweat, for an extended amount of time... I usually had diaper rash on my upper, inner thighs at the end of the day. I ended up just dumping my diaper with baby powder and powdering my legs and stuff before work. It helped, but didn't solve the problem.

Other than that though... I wear everywhere.