Thread: hello

Default hello

Hello all,

Just wanted too introduce myself.

I'm a DL from wales in united kingdom, Been a dl for as long as I can remember and still am lol.

This looks like a brill website and from the posts I've read some great people too

Glad to be a part of it

That's all from me,

Cya

Mousey

Hello

welcome to the site

Im gizmo an IC

Representing Savannah GA

Good to have you here.

TC

Gizmoman

Croeso bach. Welcome to the site. Hope you have lots of fun and make lots of new friends. Our numbers are growing slowly, we might even be able to form a choir soon. Just think Cor Meibion Adisc, with a good supply of Brains SA to help the voice of course. What hobbies, interests do you have?

Welcome to ADISC Mousey1609 =), what does brill mean ? sounds cool. Im glad you like our support community, there is really nothing like it around we are the best here and i know your going to enjoy contributing to the general goodness.

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any hobbies or interests? Hope you enjoy this site and its helpful and supportive community! Peace and Love

Default Thanks for the welcome

Thanks for the warm welcome all. much appreciated.

My main hobby is repairing,overclocking,building computers and just about anything computer related.

Also when I say brill it's short for brilliant, laziness got me

Glad to see I'm not the only DL in wales,cool.

Thanks again.

Take care