Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are therre any women who wear diapers for real, or are they all just models?

Default Are therre any women who wear diapers for real, or are they all just models?

I would love to see pictures of real women wearing diapers. Either in the home or in public no models!!!!! It seems like thats all there are anymore. Either that or college kids wearing cheap-ass walgreens type pull-ups.

Quote Originally Posted by tijackson View Post
    I would love to see pictures of real women wearing diapers. Either in the home or in public no models!!!!! It seems like thats all there are anymore. Either that or college kids wearing cheap-ass walgreens type pull-ups.
    Well, sure there are. All the pictures on this site are in the gallery, but try Google.

Naw, sorry bro, there's no women that wear diapers. At least not if you keep that attitude. Good luck finding them, but that was a horrible introduction.

Mako

Nope, sorry. In fact you'll actually find out there are no girls on the internet at all. Just FBI agents and 40 year old trolls. Sorry bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Mako View Post
    Nope, sorry. In fact you'll actually find out there are no girls on the internet at all. Just FBI agents and 40 year old trolls. Sorry bro.
    It's true. Men are men, women are men, and little girls are FBI agents.

Two posts?

You came, you saw, you didn't find diaper-pics.

Be careful, there are guys who dress up like women and get diapered too! Fat guys... ugly guys... I once saw an FBI agent in a diaper too, creeeeepy

Ever heard of Google? It's this AMAZING new(!) website, which lets you SEARCH for things, like websites or IMAGES.