Thread: Greet & Intro

Default Greet & Intro

Hello all. I signed on this list some time ago, but work and other obligations got in the way. That's the greet - here's the intro.

I'm incontinent, and always looking around for new sites and insights. I've been inco for over 30 years, and sorta-fondly remember cloth diapers. My favorites now are Abena and Molicare. Makes life sooo much easier! But I've found that plastic pants are still a good idea, especially at work.

I love to read, the 'Net, TV (esp cable HD), dabble in scifi-fantasy, and silver coins, among MANY other things. I'll be 62 in July, and I'm looking forward to retiring. I'm the asst. manager of my apartment bldg., and also work in the fan store for a major-league baseball team, but don't really care for baseball (some of the players - well, that's another story!). But I'm grateful to have the job, where I get to meet people from all over the world.

That's about it for this time.

Preston
    All questions cheerfully answered at no additional charge.

Welcome to ADISC Preston i think plastic pants are always a good idea too. Do you have any hobbies planned for when you retire ? Hope to see you around the forums

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any hobbies or interests? Hope you enjoy this site and its helpful and supportive community! Peace and Love

Wingychan

Hello and welcome to the fourm.

Quote Originally Posted by Preston View Post
    All questions cheerfully answered at no additional charge.
    Your charging us?!!!!!!??? Just kiding. Welcome to the site. You must make decent money being manager of an appartment bulding and all. Unlike you Im lucky to find 5 dollars on the ground I will injoy seeing your posts.