Thread: A late introduction

Default A late introduction

Hi all.

I've been reading posts for awhile now and made a few small contributions on some of the threads. I've decided that it is time that I actually introduce myself. First I'd like to say that I enjoy how positive and sane this community is compared to many others out there.

So on with the introduction- I'm a DL who wears occasionally, not too into the AB side. While I used to think that I'd want to wear 24/7 if given the opportunity, I've found that occasional wearing is more for me. I've recently become more interested in a caretaker type of role.

In my non-diapered life, I work as an attorney and live in the Denver metro area. I like to enjoy Colorado's outdoor activities in my free time such as hiking, mountain biking, snowshoeing and skiing.

While I will not be able to contribute too often, hopefully I add something to the community.

-Jon

Welcome to ADISC Joninco good to hear that you're finding your niche in this crazy world we have and im sure you'll fit right in on this site. Colorado sounds like a lot of fun right now, im a snowboarder and i say Rocky Mnts. FTW =)

Hi Joninco! ^^

*slightly amused expression at the mental image of a lawyer in nappies* XD
    Sorry. ^^;

It's great to see you here, please stick around! *snugs tightly*

Quote Originally Posted by Sammybear View Post
    *slightly amused expression at the mental image of a lawyer in nappies* XD
    Sorry. ^^;
    No worries. Glad I could make you smile.

Welcome from another member from colorful Colorado. I see that you like hiking and was wondering if you geocache? I like to geocache when I'm camping.

Quote Originally Posted by NikonFilmPhotog View Post
    I see that you like hiking and was wondering if you geocache? I like to geocache when I'm camping.
    I've never geocached, but my navigation is pretty solid and I do a lot of off trail hiking/wandering.

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy this site and its helpful and supportive community! Peace and Love

Well that sounds impressive being a lawyer and all. Well welcome to the site jon. I defenatly look forward to hearing your opinions. If I get the chance I Should ask you about being a lawyer. It sounds like a realy intesting job. Probly isn't like law and order but I would still be intrested in knowing how lawyer work from an actual lawyer. And i hope you injoy it here.

Hi and welcome to the site. I live in the foot hills of the Shenandoah Mountains in Virginia, and I like to bike as well, usually through a great set of trails. Interesting that a number of us are professional people and physically active. It doesn't go with the stereotypical image. That makes me feel sort of good!

Wingychan

Hey there, welcome lately to the fourms.