Thread: Anyone play Shadowrun xbox/Pc

Default Anyone play Shadowrun xbox/Pc

seeing as not many ppl even know what shadowrun is there are not many ppl to play it with on xbox live so if anyone has the game shadowrun for the xbox or the PC I'd like to play some time PM me with your gamertag if you want to play. Plz note that I will never bring up anything on this site wile we play because I don't want to get caught.

If you don't know what shadowrun is allow me to fill you in. Shadowrun Is an xbox 360 game that xbox live players and PC players can play together. Its a FPS that is only online multiplayer. It is much like counter-strike but only on crack. Here is the intro video YouTube - ShadowRun - Intro Movie
    the game only cost $15 for xbox.

I've not played the video game, or was even aware that there was a vidya gaem version.

The tabletop game however, deserves a distinct hell to the yeah. One of the best tabletop games that I've played (And trust me, I've plat a lot of tabletops).

The idea of a Shadowrun video game sounds intriguing. Can you draw up a few links so we can see examples?

Quote Originally Posted by Milla View Post
    I've not played the video game, or was even aware that there was a vidya gaem version.

The tabletop game however, deserves a distinct hell to the yeah. One of the best tabletop games that I've played (And trust me, I've plat a lot of tabletops).

The idea of a Shadowrun video game sounds intriguing. Can you draw up a few links so we can see examples?
    I don't know what you mean by tabletop game but, here is a link that talks a lot about the game GameSpot Video: Shadowrun Video Review 1

Yes actually I do play this game, I happen to be a huge MLG fan, so I picked this game up on the recommendation of that community.

I'll PM you my Gamertag, because like you, I want to keep it hidden as it is not uncommon for my friends to look it up.

NOTE: I suck ass at this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Milla View Post

The PC/360 game has basically nothing to do with the tabletop game beyond the name. There were two other games that came out back in the '90s, one for the SNES and one for the Mega Drive/Genesis, both of which were far more true to the source than the...thing released a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSiltStrider View Post
    The PC/360 game has basically nothing to do with the tabletop game beyond the name. There were two other games that came out back in the '90s, one for the SNES and one for the Mega Drive/Genesis, both of which were far more true to the source than the...thing released a few years ago.
    Ya it really has no connection to any past games but it is a really fun game.