Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: the better game consol

Default the better game consol

Which is better? xbox 360 elite or PlayStation 3

I think there are already topics on this. It is really about what you prefer and where your friends are. Personally I can't stand the xbox controllers and I love my PS3.

I kind of like the 360 better, it has a more "cozy" feeling to it, if that makes sense. The design of the home screen and just the layout and the noise that it makes feels warmer and more "home sweet home"

Where as the PS3 is more innovative, it screams progress I think and gives the feeling of the future, just based by the design of it, both physical and program structure.

Sorry but this still has an open thread, PS3 or Xbox 360?

Remember to check through the automated related threads search that comes up as soon as you put in the title.

After the results of this thread, it appears the 360 takes the lead...

I built me a Media Center PC with game emulators. I can play anything from Atari to Call of Duty 4 on a whim. Its probably not the most legal means, but it works for me.

Personally I like the Wii. but I have my own computer geek reasons for it.

They the same shit so would everyone STFU and quit creating these threads this is the 5th one. And The answer is always the same. (And yes it is the 5th)
    IT DEPENDS ON YOUR GAMING PERSONALITY!

FPS/Music-Xbox
    MMORPG/BluRay-PS3
    Family/crapgames-Wii
    Best games out there-PC\

Yes, I do find this topic as annoying as it can be.

If you want to find out buy all three it's 750$

Olivia

Both have a great selection of games too hard to judge.

N64, Duh. Gamecube and Wii come close because you can also play Ocarina of Time on them, but it's just not the same.

I don't have either of the systems, but I do know the good games for them, which for me is all that's important. People advertise that the PS3 is also a blue ray, but I just couldn't care less. I like Zelda, so I went with the Wii. If you like the PS3 games go with that and if you like the 360 games then go with that.

GaashaHuzzah

Quote Originally Posted by link View Post
    N64, Duh. Gamecube and Wii come close because you can also play Ocarina of Time on them, but it's just not the same.

I don't have either of the systems, but I do know the good games for them, which for me is all that's important. People advertise that the PS3 is also a blue ray, but I just couldn't care less. I like Zelda, so I went with the Wii. If you like the PS3 games go with that and if you like the 360 games then go with that.
    One word for you...

CDi.

WHERE IS YOUR GOD(GREAT FAIRIE) NOW?

Quote Originally Posted by CuteGaachan View Post
    One word for you...

CDi.

WHERE IS YOUR GOD(GREAT FAIRIE) NOW?
    I actually don't know what CDi is... please enlighten me.

And the Great Fairy is in the Great Fairy Fountain, duh.