Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm new

Default I'm new

Hi, I have looked at some threads for a wile and decided to join this community. Me interests are music, Video games (xbox), and some sports. As to the other thing (for lack of a better word) I think I fall slightly towards the LD side but have not actually tried on a diaper. None of the people who I choose to be around know about me. I stumbled across this site a few nights ago however my interest in diapers started three years ago. I think that's everything...

Welcome to the forum, and congrats on a brilliant user name.

(Seriously--I lol'ed.)

umm... What about what kind of games do you like? (shooters, RPGs, etc)

What are your musical interests? What genres?

anyway, welcome to ADISC

As for the xbox games I like both shooters and RPG's (Oblivion mostly) I don't ever play sports games. For music I like classic rock such as Aerosmith, Guns N' Roses, Led Zeppelin, America and The Who.

Thisusernamewontfi you have Excellent musical taste right off the bat ... Gn'R is such a great band, to bad Chinese Democracy was a let down *cough cough* who didn't see that coming... anyways Welcome to ADISC ! =)

Welcome to ADISC!

Hope you have a blast here!

Its mad cold in New York, I can imagine its wicked-cold up in Maine! grrrr
    At elast I have a few blanket sleepers to wear this time of year.

peace,

~ Will

Welcome to ADISC! I have seen you a lot here lately but will welcome you anyways. It just seems interesting that you don't play sports video games cause that is the only type of games I play a lot of (Madden NFL 10, NBA Live 09).

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    Welcome to ADISC! I have seen you a lot here lately but will welcome you anyways. It just seems interesting that you don't play sports video games cause that is the only type of games I play a lot of (Madden NFL 10, NBA Live 09).
    Thanks!
    And you can expect to see a lot more of me!
    I like to play sports. The feeling of shooting that goal or passing that last runner in a race can't be beaten by anything. In a game when u get a goal it's not the same.

I feel ya. I used to play Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2 on my PS2 and my PC before I had to clear everything when I messed up in dual booting Windows 7 and Mac OS X. My personal favorite sport to play is football. What's yours?

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    I feel ya. I used to play Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2 on my PS2 and my PC before I had to clear everything when I messed up in dual booting Windows 7 and Mac OS X. My personal favorite sport to play is football. What's yours?
    A year ago I would have said soccer but now I prefer track over anything. I never was much of a football fan but thought about trying out once.