Thread: Loving Comfort diapers - has anyone bought from them?

Default Loving Comfort diapers - has anyone bought from them?

-http://www.lovingcomfort.com/

So the diapers on this site look really good. I'm specifically interested in the pull up diapers. However, I've tried calling these guys several times and no one ever answers. Their order form online is archaic and I don't really trust it. I'm not really too interested in throwing out my credit card info to this company. Has anyone had a successful order?

In addition, if I can't get the pull-up diapers from Loving Comfort, I'm thinking about getting the similar product from Adult Cloth Diaper (-http://www.adultclothdiaper.com/PRODUCTS_2/CLOTH-DIAPERS_2/Adult-Pullon-Flannel-Diapers), however, they just don't seem as thick. Has anyone bought these? If so, what do you think of them?

Thanks!

Butterfly Mage

Yeah... That site looked really old. I'm generally wary of sites that are so old that I doubt their ability to process orders.

Yes, I have bought from Loving Comfort, but it was a few years back. Their pull-up cloth diapers were/are very good quality. However, I haven't ordered from them lately. When I did order, they were a reputable company. Hope this helps.

I've heard that Loving Comfort is reputable, but I've never ordered from them myself. If you're not sure if they're still in business, just shoot Loving Comfort and e-mail before you order.
    Last edited by Tygon; 05-Jan-2010 at 20:16.

Quote Originally Posted by Tygon View Post
    I've heard that Loving Comfort is reputable, but I've never ordered form them myself. If you're not sure if they're still in business, just shoot Loving Comfort and e-mail before you order.
    I'd second the email idea, generally phone numbers are more likely to become outdated than email addresses.