Thread: Hello

Default Hello

there really isnt much to share aside from what we all share in common, our love to be young, and our desire for things babyish or diaperish.

It actually feels a little bit awkward to be talking about this. So forgive the ignorance or the shyness.

On the contrary, there is a lot to share. We are all individual people, not just diaper wearers. You don't have to talk about diapers at all while you're here if you don't want to. So tell us stuff about you that you don't find awkward, such as your hobbies, your aspirations in life, et cetera. I promise you that we are far more interested in you as a person than what you wear under your pants.

Welcome to the site =)

Quote Originally Posted by slynote86 View Post
    ...It actually feels a little bit awkward to be talking about this. So forgive the ignorance or the shyness.
    welcome to ADISC! Lots of us at first fely the same way, kinda awkward/ embarrassed/ anxious/ not-knowing-what-to-expect etc.

Take your time, check out the whole site, and don't be afraid to be yourself, learn, grow, share, and interact with other respectful people here!

Happy New Year!

http://i46.tinypic.com/1tq6va.jpg

Don't worry, you get over that shyness pretty soon. This is a very friendly and quit supportive community (relative to other AB/DL fora I have visited) and a good place to start if you are still shy and a little embarrased about it (and weren't we all? )

However, like Arlikra said, we may be brought together by our desires to wear diapers and/or want to be young again, but we share a lot of other things that makes it a great place to talk about... Anything, really.