Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cold Weather!

Default Cold Weather!

It is seriously so cold out here its like 17 degrees...brr I cant stand cold weather.

Wingychan

Same, I'm in PA and it's 16 degrees!

lol that's not cold, i got off work two hours ago and i had to push (grocery) carts in -20 degrees weather :P

Wingychan

That's cause you might as well be in CANADA.

LAND OF THE MAPLE TREE AND WHAT NOT!

Do you know what it's like to walk from your house to your car just after taking a shower, and by the time you get to your car your hair is frozen?

I'm not the furthest north member on the board, but I'll be damned if my hometown doesn't have the coldest winters in all of the provinces. Personally, I blame the British for colonizing such a terrible place, while sending all their criminals to Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse View Post
    Do you know what it's like to walk from your house to your car just after taking a shower, and by the time you get to your car your hair is frozen?

I'm not the furthest north member on the board, but I'll be damned if my hometown doesn't have the coldest winters in all of the provinces. Personally, I blame the British for colonizing such a terrible place, while sending all their criminals to Australia.
    lol that's happened to me before, also the lock on my truck is frozen (has bean for about a week) so i cant open my driver side door from the out side... unless i have a lighter with me

Pushing carts in this kind of weather sux, I know I use to do it in high school. But the cold is not all bad. It makes it nice and quiet outside.

Reminds me of back in January 1977. Didn't get above freezing the whole month in Baltimore. Call me crazy, but it doesn't seem like Winter without a prolonged cold spell like we're having now. I was out in the frigid wind this afternoon splitting some firewood for our wood heater, and loving the briskness of the cold temps.

~Pramrider

lol i love snow but hate the cold

Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse View Post
    Yeah, Come to Australia and hang out with all us criminals. While you guys are enjoying your winder we have 100F+ summer days