Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: National day of Silence

Default National day of Silence

The national day of silence for support of the Gay, Bi, Lesbin, Transgender community is on April 25 this year, and I will be taking part in it. Is anyone else going to?

I'm not...I'm not against gay (I'm all for them although I'm not gay)...I just can't stand being a silent a whole day...

Little ollie

Sod that me quite for a day it is not gonna happen.

Darkfinn

sign language anyone?

so... if my collegues at work don't talk to me... omg! they're gay!

I'd tried going silent for a day once, not for any particular reason though...

I failed... people kept talking to me.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Little ollie View Post
    Sod that me quite for a day it is not gonna happen.
    Want some sleeping pills? Or I could knock you out for a day?!

Seriously, though, I'll be on vacation that day in Scotland, so I doubt I'll be able to be quiet all day as I'll have to talk to people for organizing my trip.

Peachy

I can't be quiet for a whole day. I'm sometimes a quiet person, but not for an entire day. Sometimes talking is just important.

Well no offense to the bi/gay members, however I think there are enough things, such as the Gay Parade, that recognize that group of people. So no, I won't be participating.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    Well no offense to the bi/gay members, however I think there are enough things, such as the Gay Parade, that recognize that group of people. So no, I won't be participating.
    Gonna have to agree with that one, and I'm bisexual.